Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Clonecommander6454
Post subject: Re: New Mk 13/22 GMLSPosted: February 14th, 2012, 10:14 am
Perhaps a real life scale missile on the launcher?

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: New Mk 13/22 GMLSPosted: February 14th, 2012, 12:53 pm
Yeah,this Mk13 GMLS is better than the old one,but I prefer to use it in my final drawings,since my main thread covnerted into a design forum.I am subscribe to "USN Systems" thread and have in my computer every part from there which intersts me.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: New Mk 13/22 GMLSPosted: February 29th, 2012, 8:35 pm
I just noticed an small error in the perth, lutjens and to an lesser extend the impavido and audace: as you can see on the part drawing of the mk 13, the magazine at the end and the foot of the launcher both end on one line. while different setups of the base might be possible, I don't think it is possible for the base to go inside the magazine of the mk 13, which is the case on the above mentioned drawings. in case of the perth and the lutjens with 2 pixels, in case of the italians only 1, so this is tolerable (although I don't like it, as IIRC most bases actually extend 1 or 2 pixels from the magazine, as seen on the perry and tromps.

in case of the lutjens en perth, official references on the mk 13 on one of these show what the setup should be, and it is possible (and even likely) the there is an cover or base around this above the main deck.

bezo, I believe these are some of the ships you posted.... would it be possible for you to correct this, as flaws like these are exactly the reason the new mk 13 has the belowdeck parts drawn.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: New Mk 13/22 GMLSPosted: February 29th, 2012, 9:46 pm
I'll look into it as soon as I can, promise!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: