Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
cfielitz
Post subject: Any way of knowing who is working on what?Posted: August 25th, 2010, 6:51 pm
Is there any way of looking up members and seeing what projects they are working on? A while back, I started on the French WWII carrier Bearn only to find work was already in progress on it. I am now starting on WWII German destroyers and I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Chris

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Any way of knowing who is working on what?Posted: August 25th, 2010, 6:58 pm
Various are done by Gollevainen and those ones are at the main site now to be sure, so far I know, no one planned some, though I wanted to do the ZH 1 and 2 but I leave it for you, being to don't have time fot my huge worklist, I advice to look at the topic about worklists, and pleace people show your list, I don't want thing like this happen again, it's awfull. Who want to work on a ship and later someome else post his version, let keep that clear.

Btw Nope I do not want to play a admin, just tell me my advice and IMO ideas

[Quote]
cfielitz
Post subject: Re: Any way of knowing who is working on what?Posted: August 25th, 2010, 7:28 pm
Thanks for pointing out that topic. I missed that thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Any way of knowing who is working on what?Posted: August 25th, 2010, 10:02 pm
Sorry to have stepped on your toes, but as Alexander said there is a thread (as was in the old forum) about work lists or to-do list. FNS Bearn is nearly complete,as I'm working on a top view of the ship.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

Last edited by Novice on August 26th, 2010, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Any way of knowing who is working on what?Posted: August 26th, 2010, 1:37 am
cfielitz wrote:
Is there any way of looking up members and seeing what projects they are working on?
*ahem*

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: