Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 8:55 am
The death toll raises over 90, and the Norwegian Police apparently said that it migth even rise above that as not all victims in the island hasen't been yet recovered. :( Most of the deaths are from the slaughter in that island, victims beeing mostly teenagers attending on the camp...

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 10:06 am
death toll has reached 91 now. and there is much that has stopped in Norway, football in the three upper divisions has been postponed because of this.

[Profile] [Quote]
Eeo
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 12:25 pm
Official death count now is 84 killed at Utøya, making it the worst mass shooting by a single shooter in the world, and 7 dead in the bomb blast in Oslo. Unknown how many more dead are still inside the buildings in Oslo, or if the police have retreived all the dead. More dead from Utøya are expected, as many of the missing youths are expected to be found somewhere in the fjord where they are believed to have drowned as they tried to flee the shooting.

[Profile] [Quote]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 3:06 pm
I can't believe on the latest news.... O.O

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 4:39 pm
death toll has reached 98 and 5 is missing. This is about to become one of the largest ... tragedies that have occurred in modern times :cry: :evil: :cry: a sad day!!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 23rd, 2011, 7:02 pm
Quote:
The latest word we heard here in Oz was that it was a local act committed by a local far right extremist member or possibly group or as you Norwegians call them "Neo-Quislings".
Some kind of neo nazi collaborant ?

[Profile] [Quote]
squizzy
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 24th, 2011, 3:00 am
Rhade wrote:
Quote:
The latest word we heard here in Oz was that it was a local act committed by a local far right extremist member or possibly group or as you Norwegians call them "Neo-Quislings".
Some kind of neo nazi collaborant ?
If the media claims about his political views and motives are true and him having a connection to a Swedish based Neo-Nazi group the term neo-quisling probably suits him well. But again i don't trust what media say first off until the Police confirm the truth from their investigation findings unless the media have successfully hacked into the guy that the police arrested computers,email/website accounts and tapped his phones to obtain the information.

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 24th, 2011, 3:30 am
Bit conflicting, I heard he was a Churchill sympathizer and Anti-Nazi? Media, why are you so sensationalist?

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 24th, 2011, 6:41 pm
Terrible that this terrorist attack happens and then the media focuses more on Amy Winehouse's death, what a useless human being she was.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 24th, 2011, 6:52 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Terrible that this terrorist attack happens and then the media focuses more on Amy Winehouse's death, what a useless human being she was.
yeas indeed I agree!

[Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: