Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Cybermax
Post subject: Re: Largest ship(boat) you've seen/been on.Posted: May 24th, 2013, 3:51 am
USS America during Fleet Week in NYC years ago.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Largest ship(boat) you've seen/been on.Posted: May 24th, 2013, 8:55 am
I saw a Tico a few years ago, but since it was a few hundred yards from shore it wasn't very overwhelming. The largest I've been on is the HSwMS Belos.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Largest ship(boat) you've seen/been on.Posted: May 24th, 2013, 11:47 am
The biggest ship I've ever been on must be the ULCC TI Europe, the biggest I've sailed on is the Torm Estrid

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
denodon
Post subject: Re: Largest ship(boat) you've seen/been on.Posted: May 24th, 2013, 12:31 pm
Biggest ship I've seen would probably one of those giant apartment blocks/cruise ships that venture into Melbourne. Radiance of the Seas is the only name I recall.

Largest and only 'ship' (not boat) that I've been on would by the two Spirit of Tasmania cross-strait ferries back in 2004. never forget the rough ride over with the ship corkscrewing throughout the night.

[Profile] [Quote]
devil505
Post subject: Re: Largest ship(boat) you've seen/been on.Posted: May 24th, 2013, 1:56 pm
I did cruises on the USS Constellation, Independence, and Vinson. I've done work-ups on the USS Bataan, Reagan, and Nimitz.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Largest ship(boat) you've seen/been on.Posted: May 24th, 2013, 2:25 pm
Quite small ships that have sailed here...Biggest propably where i've been has been Viking Grace (which I had the pleasure of visiting her machineryroom and the LNG fuel systems) or Nastoychivyy (pr. 956 class)

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: Largest ship(boat) you've seen/been on.Posted: May 24th, 2013, 4:34 pm
Thiel wrote:
The biggest ship I've ever been on must be the ULCC TI Europe, the biggest I've sailed on is the Torm Estrid
Thiel wins!!!
I think it's the MV Pont Aven for me...

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Largest ship(boat) you've seen/been on.Posted: May 25th, 2013, 6:58 am
Largest cruise ship ever seen : Grand Princess or sistership,in Pireas port (or Pireus).
Largest ferry ever sailed on:Knossos Palace,on trip to Crete
Largest warship ever been on:Charles F.Adams DDG,in 2002 (twice in Hellenic Navy Open Week,2001 and 2002,differnt ships)

[Profile] [Quote]
Bullfrog
Post subject: Re: Largest ship(boat) you've seen/been on.Posted: May 25th, 2013, 11:31 pm
Either Ark Royal or a cross channel ferry, not sure which was larger.

Largest ship seen; HMS Queen Elizabeth (CVF)

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Largest ship(boat) you've seen/been on.Posted: May 25th, 2013, 11:35 pm
Largest ship I've been on and see would be U.S.S. Lexington down in Corpus Christi, TX.

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 30 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: