Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Karle94
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 25th, 2012, 6:29 pm
I say push him in front of a road roller. It`s well deserved.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 28th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Sometimes we need to see the dark against the light: in shadows it tends to get lost.

[Profile] [Quote]
Scifibug
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: November 9th, 2012, 6:10 am
Rhade wrote:
Dear Gods ... this is not a prison ... this is a holiday resort! :shock:
My wife looking over my shoulder compaired it to a private school.
To be honest I've seen schools in D.C. that looked more like real prisons than that place.
ADX Florence and peanut butter sandwiches for 20 years sounds like a better punishment.
I'm in favor of executions for murderers, child rapists, etc. (and not by "humane" methods either) but I understand enlighten Europe has evolved beyond this, but here in barbaric Florida after twenty years or so we execute a murderer or two.
Damn I love my state.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: November 9th, 2012, 6:44 pm
For him it's not like a school. He is in fact getting some special care :twisted: , this new article from Norway (Note translated from Norwegian to English with google translator) he is complaining:

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... 85&act=url

The main rule of a Norwegian prison is that you'r freedom is taken from you. But if you are Breivik you are most of the time in Isolation, you don't have aces to other facility like other prisoners. All you have is three rooms, and 1/2 hours a day to be outside and get some air.

His rooms:
room 1: sleeping and living room with toilet. TV with bad signal!
room 2: work room. It had a computer but not anymore, if he want to write some thing he have to write it for hand.
room 3: simple Exercise room.

And a small place outside with walls around where he can get some air.

I think this is hell, with just barely some small comfort.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: November 9th, 2012, 6:45 pm
Quote:
Europe has evolved beyond this,
I can only agree :|

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: November 9th, 2012, 8:01 pm
While I'm not exactly against a death sentence in these cases, the kind of isolation he is put in is deffinetly a good second option. And the one I would probably vote for.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: November 9th, 2012, 9:52 pm
heuhen wrote:
I think this is hell, with just barely some small comfort.
This is not even close to hell ... not on same level, not even on same astral plane. You want to see some real prison for some of the worst criminals, watch on tube about Russian Black Dolphin. That guy murder with cold blood children, and get 3 ... 3!!! rooms with ...oh that's sooooo bad ...only 1/2h a day of outside walk. This is ridiculous. I know he get the worst sentence Norway law permit, maybe because that country lawgivers never envisage that kind of crime.
heuhen wrote:
TV with bad signal!
This was a joke ... right?
Scifibug wrote:
I'm in favor of executions for murderers, child rapists, etc. (and not by "humane" methods either) but I understand enlighten Europe has evolved beyond this, but here in barbaric Florida after twenty years or so we execute a murderer or two.
And that should be everywhere. There are some crimes ... some awful crimes that, God's! if I kill with cold blood whole family I don't go to 3 fraking room prison with bad TV-signal ... I should go on electric chair!

Europe has not evolve ... we become weak, infatuated followers of some political correctness and insane social studies. And this is gonna kick us in the ass relay soon.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: November 9th, 2012, 9:57 pm
We have something called a smooth cell with just basic comforts provided. These cells serves as temporary places to put people. It looks something like this:
[ img ]

Why not put him in there with only a bread and a mug of water per day for the rest of his life? That would be more like a sentence.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: November 9th, 2012, 10:26 pm
Guys, stop with this, you only make it worser for your self now.

[Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: November 9th, 2012, 10:27 pm
heuhen wrote:
TV with bad signal!
This was a joke ... right?

nope!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: