Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 69 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 167 68 69 70 71145 »
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 1st, 2015, 12:43 pm
I think that new year's day is perfect to reveal the project i've been working on:

[ img ]

I've been making repaints of Jabba's and nighthunter's Bf-109G. So far i have 130 different drawings and counting. I'm close to complete it, but it's taking some time because that fighter was used very very extensively through all the WW2.

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

Last edited by Naixoterk on January 1st, 2015, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 1st, 2015, 1:05 pm
Naixoterk wrote:
I think that new year's day is perfect to reveal the project i've been working on:

[ img ]

I've been making repaints of Jabba's and nighthunter's Bf-109G. So far i have 130 different drawings and counting. I'm close to complete it, but it's taking some time because that fighter was used very very extensively used through all the WW2.
Wow! :shock: I'm looking forward for your drawing!!!! you did all squadrons? or just aces?

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 1st, 2015, 1:34 pm
Wow! :o :shock:
But considering the fact that so far in FD Bf-109 and Avia S-199 and Hispano HA.1109 and HA.1112 were already made by Jabba, Nighthunter, Glorfindel, Radome and Garlicdesign which results in a patchwork of completely unrelated drawings (which in turn makes me think that it would be great if in the first place someone do a complete redraw of all series on a common base) I'm equally impressed and concerned. :|

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 1st, 2015, 2:09 pm
Thats going to be something well worth of the wait. 130+ drawings...thats more than most have done in their whole career!

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 1st, 2015, 3:02 pm
darthpanda wrote:
Wow! :shock: I'm looking forward for your drawing!!!! you did all squadrons? or just aces?
I've done all nations which used the Bf-109G in any of the ways, so far there are: Australia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Great Britain, Russian Liberation Army, both Italys (Kingdom and social republic), Romania (in the Axis, with the allies and the communist one), Slovakia, USSR, USA, Finland, France, Croatia, Sweden, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia.

I've excluded Switzerland because it's been covered well enough by Glorfindel here and here.

Regarding the German ones, i'm organizing them in theatres of war that Germany fought, North Africa, Western Front (comprising also Norway), Eastern Front (comprising Balkans too), Finnish Front (Though i'm thinking about putting it together into the Eastern Front) and Mediterranean Front. There's not really any selection criterion beside than trying to cover almost every sub model of the Bg-109G in those liveries that i like the most.

So far i've already covered, in the German drawings the submodels 1 to 5 and i'm working on the G6.
eswube wrote:
But considering the fact that so far in FD Bf-109 and Avia S-199 and Hispano HA.1109 and HA.1112 were already made by Jabba, Nighthunter, Glorfindel, Radome and Garlicdesign which results in a patchwork of completely unrelated drawings (which in turn makes me think that it would be great if in the first place someone do a complete redraw of all series on a common base) I'm equally impressed and concerned.
I'm limiting the drawing to Bf-109G submodels 1 to 14 (although sometimes it's very hard to distinguish between models). I've not drawn neither the Hispano nor the Avia models (although i would like it) because i consider them to be too different (despite them being based on the 109G) and that they deserve their own independent drawing.

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 1st, 2015, 3:26 pm
Naixoterk wrote:
So far i've already covered, in the German drawings the submodels 1 to 5 and i'm working on the G6.
So it's 130+ drawings just for G-1 to G-5? :|
Naixoterk wrote:
I've not drawn neither the Hispano nor the Avia models (although i would like it) because i consider them to be too different (despite them being based on the 109G) and that they deserve their own independent drawing.
That's where I see the problem - that there already are too many "independent" Bf-109's in circulation. :roll:
(And that's why I stil be waiting for the definitive Bf-109 to be done :P :twisted: )

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 1st, 2015, 3:50 pm
eswube wrote:

So it's 130+ drawings just for G-1 to G-5? :|
130 drawing counting all those countries. Inside those 130 there are 29 drawings belonging to German submodels 1 to 5.
eswube wrote:
That's where I see the problem - that there already are too many "independent" Bf-109's in circulation. :roll:
(And that's why I stil be waiting for the definitive Bf-109 to be done :P :twisted: )
I see... i would unify all 109 (from A to K including some never were variants like the TL, if i'm not mistaken) in one drawing, but i would need another year to do it! So far i would like to concentrate on the G...

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 1st, 2015, 6:50 pm
Don't forget the Polish one. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 1st, 2015, 7:10 pm
Rhade wrote:
Don't forget the Polish one. ;)
I wouldn't like to create any controversy with that one, but into which file should it go? Into the British one or into the "others" one?

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 1st, 2015, 8:37 pm
Hmmm... this is a good question. I think in to "others", Poles from 318 buy it from yanks for a bottle of whiskey. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 69 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 167 68 69 70 71145 »

Jump to: