Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 65 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 163 64 65 66 67145 »
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 6th, 2014, 6:52 am
To make things a bit easier if anybody (well if not then I guess I'll do it...eventually!) will take on the Kingcobra.
I've compiled the P-63 variants from here: http://airwar.ru/other/draw/p63militaria.html
Refer to the link for original drawings with better details [scaled and placed in order (top --> down) with top views omitted]; I just hope it is scaled accurately enough.
[ img ]

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 6th, 2014, 11:09 am
Imperialist, nice job on those Me-262. Usually what i do with the symbols that are either too dark or to clear to be seen is to draw them anyway. It's better for them to stay, than not.

BTW, i see by your signature that you're drawing the Focke Wulf Ta-154 and that it's in a very advanced status. Could you please post a WIP? I'm curious about how that one is going to look like in FD scale.

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 6th, 2014, 4:36 pm
Naixoterk wrote:
Imperialist, nice job on those Me-262. Usually what i do with the symbols that are either too dark or to clear to be seen is to draw them anyway. It's better for them to stay, than not.

BTW, i see by your signature that you're drawing the Focke Wulf Ta-154 and that it's in a very advanced status. Could you please post a WIP? I'm curious about how that one is going to look like in FD scale.
Here you are! :)
[ img ]
A few more variants (and camo schemes) need to be added which I haven't got to yet.

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 6th, 2014, 5:56 pm
Imperialist
I was planning to work on P-39/P-63 family (first steps were already made by Nighthunter) because two P-39 ended up in Poland via Soviet Union, but wouldn't mind if somene would do it first. (But if nobody would by the time I'll be back to work on Polish Wings, then... ;) ).

Nice work on Ta-154 so far. It seems that my style of WiP-shading (yellow-orange-red-maroon-violet) is getting popular. :)
(btw. I'd add shading under the wing, but I'm sure You're aware of it)

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 15th, 2014, 8:36 am
I forgot to thank you, imperialist for posting the WIP of the Ta-154. It's really looking excelent.

In another subject. Has the Nakajima Ki-27 been claimed? If not, i'd like to draw it.

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 15th, 2014, 9:04 am
New addition to War Thunder? ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 21st, 2014, 5:44 am
I've been thinking, and was wondering if someone could answer this question: Is there any sort of policy in making a "redux" of an older drawing someone else has done? I ask this because I took a look through all my old files in case I did miss anything (in addition to not trying to offend anyone either), and I came across a couple of drawings I had completely forgotten about:
[ img ]
By the time I had already drawn these I decided to look back through the entire FD scale forum and did see that the Do 335 and He 162 had already been done (this was after my mini-fiasco of not noticing Nighthunter having done the Me-262... :oops:) and these have been sitting on the back-burner for at least the better part of a year if not more since then.
The Do 335 was made from scratch while the He 162 is modified from Radome's original drawing.

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 21st, 2014, 8:33 am
Can't see why not, sometimes is good to see two artists take on one drawing, may be good to pm the original artist see if they want crediting or something but I'd say go for it people can decide themselves which they think is best.

I SB golly often says anyone is free to draw any ship, obviously some people do take there subjects quite protectively but if sombody wanted to redraw or modify anything of mine I wouldn't give a dam so wouldn't have thought most others would.....

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 21st, 2014, 3:00 pm
Imperialist,

That "fiasco" was my pride talking, feeling like my version wasn't good enough, lol. I think you've done a fantastic job with the Schwalbe, far better and more detailed with each version, keep it up, and have fun with the Do-335 and He-162, I look forward to seeing them on the forum.

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 21st, 2014, 7:02 pm
Imperialist wrote:
I've been thinking, and was wondering if someone could answer this question: Is there any sort of policy in making a "redux" of an older drawing someone else has done? I ask this because I took a look through all my old files in case I did miss anything (in addition to not trying to offend anyone either), and I came across a couple of drawings I had completely forgotten about:
[ img ]
By the time I had already drawn these I decided to look back through the entire FD scale forum and did see that the Do 335 and He 162 had already been done (this was after my mini-fiasco of not noticing Nighthunter having done the Me-262... :oops:) and these have been sitting on the back-burner for at least the better part of a year if not more since then.
The Do 335 was made from scratch while the He 162 is modified from Radome's original drawing.
Well, since both of em were drawn by me and were amongst my first drawing on this forum, i think they should get a refresh.
So you have my blessing :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 65 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 163 64 65 66 67145 »

Jump to: