Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 16 of 40  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page « 114 15 16 17 1840 »
squizzy
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: July 14th, 2013, 5:49 am
DUDE! NO MAGPIES TEAM IN THE RFL AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL TEAM? NOT COOL MATE. LOL

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: July 14th, 2013, 2:07 pm
Thanks guys :)
nighthunter wrote:
Love it dude, especially since there is NO American Football, But you're missing two very important sports, Baseball and Hockey, lol
I did consider putting in a Hockey League (I assume you're referring to Ice and not Field) but it isn't very widespread in Australia and New Zealand and I figure Recherche would be along the same lines. Plus IMHO cricket trumps baseball ;)
squizzy wrote:
DUDE! NO MAGPIES TEAM IN THE RFL AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL TEAM? NOT COOL MATE. LOL
Haha sorry, the Magpies name wasn't high enough on my list of names to make the cut :P

[Profile] [Quote]
squizzy
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: July 19th, 2013, 11:33 am
squizzy wrote:
Quote:
Haha sorry, the Magpies name wasn't high enough on my list of names to make the cut :P
Just hope that neither Joffa or Eddie McGuire hear about it or there be hell to pay mate esspecially Eddie as he'll go off his nut n you'll never hear the end of it either on Channel Ed, both AM/FM radio (triple Ed Melbourne-FM/ sED 1116-AM) or splashed on the front headlines of the tabloids on fairfax newspaper "The Ed" my good friend! LOL

Those that don't know who Eddie McGuire is here is his wiki-history- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_McGuire

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

[Profile] [Quote]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: July 20th, 2013, 11:32 pm
Brilliant work on the Monsoon and Thunderstroke, Rowdy. Would you mind please explaining some of the modifications to one of your Monsoons, KB-J? I'd be interested to know about the changes to the exhaust, nose (assuming radar) and the extra glass bubble mid-fuselage. Excellent schemes as always mate.

Great idea with the sports teams, I might have to try that too! You're right about the superiority of cricket, but I'm sure that in Australia you'd rather not be thinking about it right now ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: July 21st, 2013, 1:54 pm
Thanks indiajuliet!

KB-J has a radar in the nose, radar operator under the bubble (similar to the de Havilland Hornet/Sea Hornet) and flame dampeners over the exhaust :)

I had a bit of fun with the sports teams, depending on how motivated I am I might add some more info/designs at a later stage but I'd love to see what you come up with if you give it a try. Regarding the cricket though I think I might just put my head in the sand and wait 'til it's all over... :cry:

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: July 21st, 2013, 5:59 pm
Such as now perhaps?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: September 12th, 2013, 5:13 am
The upgraded version of the Hale Galestorm:

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: September 12th, 2013, 8:21 am
Lovely! Especially the Tsetse :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: September 12th, 2013, 9:38 am
Another wonderful AU aircraft. I really like the idea of the Mollins gun in the Far East. This would be one formidable beast I think.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
BCRenown
Post subject: Re: Commonwealth of Recherche in FDPosted: September 12th, 2013, 11:55 am
Geez!!! That is one nice warbird. I'm especially liking the Mk 2A with the glazed nose. Any chance you can do up a Coastal Command version with dark camo over a light gray fuselage?

Monty

Monty

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 16 of 40  [ 396 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 114 15 16 17 1840 »

Jump to: