Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Tounushifan
Post subject: Tounushifan's drek thread (split from FDsA5)Posted: July 9th, 2013, 6:37 pm
I don't want to sound like a whiner, but why isn't at least my Me-323 in FD Aircraft Condensed?

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 9th, 2013, 6:42 pm
@Tounushifan
Read it loud:
1) "FD Aircraft Condensed" thread is not updated daily, but whenever Nighthunter has mood to do so. It may be tomorrow, it may be next week, it may be next month.
2) Users other than Nighthunter are not allowed to add anything to the "FD Aircraft Condensed" thread on their own - or rather: if they will add something there on their own, their posts will be removed (at least it was so until now).

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 9th, 2013, 7:49 pm
eswube wrote:
@Tounushifan
Read it loud:
1) "FD Aircraft Condensed" thread is not updated daily, but whenever Nighthunter has mood to do so. It may be tomorrow, it may be next week, it may be next month.
2) Users other than Nighthunter are not allowed to add anything to the "FD Aircraft Condensed" thread on their own - or rather: if they will add something there on their own, their posts will be removed (at least it was so until now).
That's not fair. I'm not even that lazy, I'll update all of these planes in! I used to run a group, I wrote all of the rules, ranks, articles, archives, and history. I can type like a mad man. I also did other things to make the group last 4 years! It's still going, while not as strong, as a site update drove about 50% of the members away.

I'm not asking for power, but...really? That's why? :?

[Profile]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 9th, 2013, 7:57 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
That's not fair.
I hate to be that guy, but:
[ img ]
:roll:
Tounushifan, part of being on a forum is accepting that The Powers That Be, well, be. You're not the admin here (neither am I ;) ), so please, just relax, find something, draw it, and post! :)

BTW, nice job Naixoterk!

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 9th, 2013, 7:59 pm
It's just kind of a shame that all of these drawings people post will be turned away because the guy who does the stocking in categories, doesn't feel like it! :(

I'd stock all of these, and that's why you should vote Tounushifan! :D I've had edit powers for 4 years in a group, I didn't hurt anybody. I'm a former diplomat between teenagers. :D

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 9th, 2013, 8:17 pm
Radome wrote:
Stop spamming this topic with crap and get back to show drawings!
I drew several planes, but they were my designs.

[Profile]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 9th, 2013, 8:22 pm
Used to enjoy reading his thread, but its fast filling with s**t, maybe a Tounushifan ranting thread should be created.............,

[Profile]
jabba
Post subject: Tounushifan Ranting ThreadPosted: July 9th, 2013, 8:52 pm
As suggested by shippy2013.

Tounushifan if you insist on continuously posting about irrelevant nonsense - may I point out 88 posts since June 25th - please do it here and stop fucking up the rest of the site. For everyone's benefit!

TJC here, this was originally the first post in a "Tounushifan Ranting Thread", which was not what I had intended, but I found humorous enough to live on in this thread. Jabba is to be commended for making me laugh.

[Profile]
Novice
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 9th, 2013, 8:55 pm
shippy2013 wrote:
Used to enjoy reading his thread, but its fast filling with s**t, maybe a Tounushifan ranting thread should be created.............,
Hear, Hear...

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Tounushifan Ranting ThreadPosted: July 9th, 2013, 8:58 pm
Well done jabba !
Couldn't have done it better, and such eloquence ...

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: