Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 13 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page « 111 12 13 14 1535 »
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 18th, 2011, 10:08 am
yeah thats a good one for uploading.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 18th, 2011, 11:28 am
I will work on it this weekend.... but it is still nowhere near finishing. I miss a lot of stuff, and I am crazy busy with school myself.....
I have part of the small guns list and the one shown a few pages back ready......

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 18th, 2011, 11:35 am
Well do it as much as you can (in gathering sense), I can finish the actual sheet into proper settings.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 18th, 2011, 11:37 am
Gollevainen wrote:
Well do it as much as you can (in gathering sense), I can finish the actual sheet into proper settings.
roger that. that seems doable ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 20th, 2011, 10:59 am
is there an better drawing of the meroka and the sea zenith CIWS' somewhere?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 20th, 2011, 11:17 am
[ img ]
some parts might be outdated, but I think these are all real life CIWS systems. I might miss some missile CIWS though......
one note: I have left out all neverbuild weapons, and I would suggest to make an separate sheet for those.

I have not sorted it all perfectly out, so gollevainen, there is still some work to be done on this one..... but most is done IMHO.
the sheet with the guns all sorted out is coming too, but on that one I am really not sure if I have all, because my knowledge of US, french, russian and british guns is not enough.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 20th, 2011, 11:33 am
http://www.scribd.com/doc/31383016/Sea- ... w-Cost-Web

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 20th, 2011, 11:36 am
if you want it on, then draw it yourself. I have no time to do so, and if there is no ship with it on it drawn, then..... well the author of that ship should draw it.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 20th, 2011, 3:05 pm
Fridtjof Nansen class frigate are Equipt with Sea PROTECTOR (12,7mm HMG) Just in front on the Hangar.

The Sea PROTECTOR is a low-cost weapon system

Should look something like this:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: February 20th, 2011, 3:09 pm
very well, it will be added.
anybody else has something to add? it won't be long before the upload session, so now is the time to do it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 13 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 111 12 13 14 1535 »

Jump to: