Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 12 of 49  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page « 110 11 12 13 1449 »
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 6th, 2012, 7:23 pm
Ah. That explains that then. Darn. I was hoping for some link to all RN badges. LOL. oh well. I guess I'll just have to find myself a copy of that CD then.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 6th, 2012, 10:06 pm
The Admiralty had a homepage where all RN and RFA badges could been seen (exactly the same as these on Bombheads CD). But for the time being they have locked the site down. But a good link is this
http://www.plymouthmilitarygifts.com/st ... ets_b.html
This link get you to badges for vessels which name begins with B. If you change the letter "b" (just before .html) to another letter you find the badges for that letter there ;)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 6th, 2012, 11:15 pm
My last british badges for a while and updated on templates with Raxar's badge for HMS Ajax too. I've always had a chrush for the badge for HMS Iron Duke. Maybe someone will draw either the battleship or the current Type 23 frigate (maybe I'll do it myself if no one else does :D )
[ img ][ img ]

Last edited by KimWerner on April 18th, 2017, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 7th, 2012, 12:05 am
Well, Psilander has done the battleship, and I've done the frigate. I'll be happy to do the Iron Duke version for you!

[Profile] [Quote]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 7th, 2012, 4:56 am
KimWerner wrote:
The Admiralty had a homepage where all RN and RFA badges could been seen (exactly the same as these on Bombheads CD). But for the time being they have locked the site down. But a good link is this
http://www.plymouthmilitarygifts.com/st ... ets_b.html
This link get you to badges for vessels which name begins with B. If you change the letter "b" (just before .html) to another letter you find the badges for that letter there ;)
Cool. Thanks, I appreciate it.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 7th, 2012, 12:30 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
Well, Psilander has done the battleship, and I've done the frigate. I'll be happy to do the Iron Duke version for you!
Thanks, that'll be cool ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 7th, 2012, 3:39 pm
I never told it but now I say it. And this commentary applies to everything in this genre: "WOW WOW WOW f ***** beautiful work!"

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 7th, 2012, 7:02 pm
Got bored so i decided to do some simple badges...
Here's an example :)
[ img ]
A couple more coming up.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 7th, 2012, 7:26 pm
That's great. Just go on :D
[Edit] Any one who knows if the badge for HMS Example also was used when she was a RNXS vessel (1985-1994) and named XSV Example?

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: January 11th, 2012, 10:36 pm
Here are the rest.
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
Tommorow some Canadian badges :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 12 of 49  [ 489 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page « 110 11 12 13 1449 »

Jump to: