Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 31 of 37  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page « 129 30 31 32 3337 »
denodon
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: October 26th, 2013, 5:35 am
Those do look interesting, I like the bottom one a fair bit.
Maybe you could have a go at WW2 era submarines that they might have had? Or alternate versions of the real ones?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rurik-2
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: October 30th, 2013, 10:33 am
Russia, Izmail class battleship.
Izmail_Kinburn
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rurik-2
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: October 30th, 2013, 10:35 am
Russia, Izmail class battleship.
Izmail_Kinburn Casemates
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rurik-2
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: October 30th, 2013, 1:36 pm
Russia, Warlords class battleship. 1913 – 1915 – ---.
Knyaz Kutuzov, Knyaz Paskevich, Graf Rumyantsev, Graf Sheremetev (Russian Field marshals.)
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eltf177
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: October 31st, 2013, 10:47 am
Very nice as usual.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rurik-2
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: October 31st, 2013, 10:06 pm
beautiful ships ..... glorious names .....

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: October 31st, 2013, 10:56 pm
great drawings.

If only you made one version with the name in English!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: November 1st, 2013, 7:16 am
Great work!

@Heuhen
What about learning a beautiful language of Pushkin, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky?... ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: November 1st, 2013, 9:00 am
My mind is to confused for that.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rurik-2
Post subject: Re: РИФ (Russian Imperial Navy)Posted: November 5th, 2013, 11:31 am
Ok!

Slava (Russian: Слава "Glory") was a pre-dreadnought battleship of the Imperial Russian Navy, the last of the five Borodino-class battleships.
Pobeda, (Russian: Победа "Victory"), was the last of the three Peresvet-class pre-dreadnought battleships built for the Imperial Russian Navy at the end of the nineteenth century.
Rossia (Russian: Россия "Russia") was an armored cruiser of the Imperial Russian Navy built in the 1890s.
Petr Velikiy (Russian: Пётр Великий – Peter the Great) was an ironclad turret ship built for the Imperial Russian Navy during the 1870s.
Peter I the Great (Pyotr Alexeyevich Romanov, May 30 [9 June] 1672 - 28 January [February 8] in 1725) - the last Tsar of all Russia of the Romanov dynasty (since 1682) and the first Emperor of All Russia (since 1721).

The Borodino-class battlecruisers (Russian: Линейные крейсера типа «Измаил») were a group of four battlecruisers ordered by the Imperial Russian Navy before World War I.
Izmail (Russian: Измаил) Turkish fortress İsmail Kalesi_Battle of Alexander Suvorov 1790.
Kinburn (Russian: Кинбурн) Turkish fortress Kılburun_Battle of Alexander Suvorov 1787.
Navarin (Russian: Наварин) Major sea battle between the united squadron of Russia, Britain and France on the one hand, and the Turkish-Egyptian fleet in 1827 in Navarino Bay.
Borodino (Russian: Бородино) The largest battle of the War of 1812 between the Russian army under the command of General Mikhail Kutuzov and the French army of Napoleon I Bonaparte. Held on August 26 (September 7) in 1812 near the village of Borodino, 125 km west of Moscow.

Oslyabya (Russian: Ослябя) Rodion Oslyabya (? - 1380 or after 1389) - the legendary warrior monk, a monk of the Trinity-Sergius Monastery. Canonized. The Russian battleship Oslyabya was named after him.
Peresvet (Russia: Пересвет_Relight) Alexander Peresvet (? - September 8, 1380) - the legendary warrior monk, a monk of the Trinity-Sergius Monastery. Together with Rodion Osljabja participated in the Battle of Kulikov (1380) and struck in combat before the main battle of Tatar warrior Chelubey, dying with myself. In the Russian Orthodox Church canonized. The Russian battleship Oslyabya was named after him.
Svyatoslav (Russian: Святослав) Prince-Warrior. Svyatoslav (942 - March 972) - Prince of Novgorod in 945-969 years, the Grand Prince of Kiev from 972 to 945 years old, became famous as a military leader.
Rurik (Russian: Рюрик) Rurik or Riurik (Old Church Slavonic: Рюрик, from Rørik, the Old East Norse form of the name Roderick; c. 830 – c. 879) was a Varangian chieftain who gained control of Ladoga in 862, built the Holmgard settlement near Novgorod, and founded the Rurik Dynasty, which ruled Kievan Rus (and later Grand Duchy of Moscow and Tsardom of Russia) until the 17th century. The Russian warship Rurik was named after him.
Askold (Russian: Аскольд) Askold (Haskuldr in Old East Norse and Höskuldr in Old West Norse) and Dir (Dyri in both dialects of Old Norse) are semi-legendary rulers of Kiev who, according to the Primary Chronicle, were two of Rurik's voivodes in the 870s.There is a version that was a descendant of Prince Kyi - the legendary founder of Kiev. Protected cruisers of the 1st rank, and during the Russian-Japanese war was part of the 1 st Pacific Squadron based at Port Arthur.
Varyag (Russian: Варяг) The Varangians or Varyags (Old Norse: Væringjar; Greek: Βάραγγοι, Βαριάγοι, Varangoi, Variagoi) was the name given by Greeks and East Slavs to Vikings, who between the 9th and 11th centuries ruled the medieval state of Rus' and formed the Byzantine Varangian Guard.
Protected cruisers of the 1st rank 1st Pacific squadron of the Russian Navy in 1901-1904. Member of the famous battle at Chemulpo (1904).

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 31 of 37  [ 368 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 129 30 31 32 3337 »

Jump to: