Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 22 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 120 21 22 23 24166 »
Demon Lord Razgriz
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 13th, 2011, 4:39 am
A_K_, you need to have black outlines on your drawings. This is something that I've seen several others not doing and needs to be stopped.

Atlas V
Delta II/III
Project Constellation
Soyuz series

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 13th, 2011, 4:58 am
Demon Lord Razgriz wrote:
A_K_, you need to have black outlines on your drawings. This is something that I've seen several others not doing and needs to be stopped.
DLR, that IS My Job. He also stated that the drawing was A WORK IN PROGRESS. Pay better attention next time.

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 13th, 2011, 5:21 am
?
:shock:

Ok

i don´t understand why these must be happen because i put Hour´s in to draw NOT
black Outlines on my drawings because the looks just awful and unrealistic on white Pixelground.

To say it simply that don´t make Sence!?!

You can see easy what´s better
when you try to draw a straight Line:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 13th, 2011, 10:06 am
a__k__ wrote:
?
:shock:

Ok

i don´t understand why these must be happen because i put Hour´s in to draw NOT
black Outlines on my drawings because the looks just awful and unrealistic on white Pixelground.

To say it simply that don´t make Sence!?!

You can see easy what´s better
when you try to draw a straight Line:

[ img ]
well, we do it that way because this is following the standard of the shipbucket rules ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 13th, 2011, 12:25 pm
Well, that explains a many.

But them that means that these Rules want to limitate my skill Level in drawing in to some
lower quality.

And i realy don´t want to be limitate at my drawing Level because i want to learn some more Things that i can do in drawing to get my Levels higher not to get my Levels lower.

And than that means i have to do my own threat or realy stop to put my drawings on these Page and that realy make me Sad.

But i never can go agree to be limitate because simply black Lines are just at the beginnings of my drawings.

That means my Work in Progress drowings are more then already Done!

But the don´t.

That means there leave stated here as a Work in Progress just for ever.

On that Way i just can hope that this is not realy the True.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 13th, 2011, 12:38 pm
Nothing "forces" you to submit drawings to here into this forum or its subforums. But when submitting those drawings into threads or topics that are "bucket", eq part of our standardised way of drawing, then you sorta automatically agree to obey those rules. If you don't then you need indeed make a seperate thread for your own drawings.

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 13th, 2011, 1:22 pm
Thanks.

That´s Right.

So i have to do my own threat for sure.

When this are the Rules them these are the Rules and i want to respect that.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 13th, 2011, 4:19 pm
Funny, On most of his drawings I looked at, they all had black lines.

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 13th, 2011, 8:58 pm
;) Of course many of that Lines are Black

but when you see on the draw exactly then you see that many of them are don´t realy Black
because they have some Type of different Grey.
And i think that this is what they mean.

[ img ]

By that Way the original Orion Gun is made of Plastic not of Metal or Carbon... it is a
Plasticgun with a 12 Gauge Caliber and it is realy very Orange and i never want to draw
that Thing with Outliens there are Black because that means to damage my drawing..

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 18th, 2011, 2:47 pm
You either draw them with black outlines (like everything else on this forum), or you go somewhere else. Simple as that. I created this style to be as close to original Shipbucket style as possible.

If you use parts of our drawings when creating yours, you MUST draw with black outlines (and follow the rest of our standards), or you may not use ANY pieces of our drawings.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 22 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 120 21 22 23 24166 »

Jump to: