Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 8  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 58 »
Scifibug
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 17th, 2012, 10:44 pm
Victorinox makes an official knife for the BSA but this knife does lack the logo of the Boy Scouts of America.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 18th, 2012, 12:15 am
Victorinox makes an official knife for a lot of people including for the Swiss Army.

It should be most properly labelled with the Victorinox model number. (I very briefly sold a competitor to Victorinox so...I should know? *shrugs*)

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 18th, 2012, 12:56 am
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 18th, 2012, 1:35 am
Thiel wrote:
Shouldn't that be: Switzerland, Swiss Army Knife?
After all, it has the Victorinox logo on it.
klagldsf wrote:
Victorinox makes an official knife for a lot of people including for the Swiss Army.

It should be most properly labelled with the Victorinox model number. (I very briefly sold a competitor to Victorinox so...I should know? *shrugs*)
Scifibug wrote:
Victorinox makes an official knife for the BSA but this knife does lack the logo of the Boy Scouts of America.
Fixed

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 18th, 2012, 6:56 pm
This could be an interesting topic, if only..............

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 3:34 am
To what are you referring Bill?

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 10:50 am
... naval stuff get attention and serieus weapons....

[Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 12:36 pm
Thiel wrote:
This thread is for real world swords and other bladed weapons of all eras drawn in Gunbucket Scale.

[ img ]
The much-maligned Pattern 1796 Light Cavalry Sabre. At least according to many modern sources. Contemporary writers liked it quite well. Interestingly enough most of the negative claims are from after Bernard Cornwell's Richard Sharpe got his 1796 Heavy Cavalry sword.
Nice one Thiel.I have got one at home and a 1796 heavy pattern too.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 1:01 pm
Bombhead wrote:
Thiel wrote:
This thread is for real world swords and other bladed weapons of all eras drawn in Gunbucket Scale.

[ img ]
The much-maligned Pattern 1796 Light Cavalry Sabre. At least according to many modern sources. Contemporary writers liked it quite well. Interestingly enough most of the negative claims are from after Bernard Cornwell's Richard Sharpe got his 1796 Heavy Cavalry sword.
Nice one Thiel.I have got one at home and a 1796 heavy pattern too.
wow a real life one? Awesome.

[Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 2:21 pm
Yeah genuine 200 and some year old sabres.The light cavalry is the officers pattern with a blue etched blade.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 8  [ 74 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 58 »

Jump to: