Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 11 of 11  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Denton Army Air Force DrawingsPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 7:07 pm
Thank you ;) .

I am workning on an HET that I will post later. I'm having a problem with the 2 trailers, so I'm just going to post the tractor.

-EZ-

EDIT:

Here it is.
[ img ]
It is designed to pull 2 main battle tanks, 3 APCs, or 2 APCs and 1 MBT, and their entire crews (that's why the cab is so large).

-EZ-

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Denton Army Air Force DrawingsPosted: July 24th, 2012, 9:53 pm
Ok, so I'm looking into some 'multi-purpose' tractors, and I was thinking of making a half-track. I figure it would be a good crossover between a tank and a truck, and have great cross country characteristics, all while having lower maintenance then a tank. Thoughts?

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Denton Army Air Force DrawingsPosted: July 24th, 2012, 9:56 pm
Can I see a wip of the trailers please as I have book on the subject somewhere.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Denton Army Air Force DrawingsPosted: July 24th, 2012, 10:01 pm
I haven't started on them yet. All I have is red lines, and I'm trying to base them off of the M-1000, but without 80 semi-truck tires. I'm looking for something more offroad capable, so I have to do something along the lines of the MZKT-74135.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Denton Army Air Force DrawingsPosted: July 25th, 2012, 7:47 am
HET looks ok at a first glance (I'm no expert on that). Real one would be certainly impressive.
On a general note - of course it's Your style, but You seem to love sharp edges (so Your designs look bit boxy), and basically never use smooth curves.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 11 of 11  [ 105 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11

Jump to: