Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
RRoan
Post subject: Nationstates Tank ComparisonPosted: October 12th, 2010, 12:13 am
As the title says, a sheet I've been working on comparing tanks from NationStates in the FD scale.

[ img ]

I've done something a bit different with the crediting on the ones I traced, which is put the artist of the original drawing as the first name.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Nationstates Tank ComparisonPosted: October 12th, 2010, 12:32 am
It says "Chieftan, North Point" when it should say "North Point, FV4201 Chieftain Mk. 11". :P

[Profile] [Quote]
RRoan
Post subject: Re: Nationstates Tank ComparisonPosted: October 12th, 2010, 12:43 am
I'm deeply sorry I only went with what you told me in the Linc thread, Colo. ;)

/me snickers about putting the tank name before the nation name

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Nationstates Tank ComparisonPosted: October 12th, 2010, 2:34 am
tweel tank o/

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Scifibug
Post subject: Re: Nationstates Tank ComparisonPosted: October 12th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Nice collection. Are all of these from the about the same era?

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Nationstates Tank ComparisonPosted: October 12th, 2010, 9:55 pm
Pretty much, except most of them utilize ETC guns and are over 70 tonnes on the premise of "NS has 20 years of arms race on RL since the Cold War never ends here."

New Nicksyllvania has decided to bring Victorian Britain into 2010 however, as by his own admission the bumps on the back of Consolidation 91 MkII is an 8(or 16, idk)-cell VLS. Colosseum/North Point sticks mostly to a Rhodesian Bush War theme.

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
RRoan
Post subject: Re: Nationstates Tank ComparisonPosted: October 12th, 2010, 10:08 pm
Scifibug wrote:
Nice collection. Are all of these from the about the same era?
For the most part, yes. The real life ones are in there for comparison, though North Point actually uses the Chieftain.

Yes, some of them are quite zany.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Nationstates Tank ComparisonPosted: October 12th, 2010, 11:59 pm
Basically, if you saw it on FutureWeapons, North Point doesn't use it and probably never will.

[Profile] [Quote]
Scifibug
Post subject: Re: Nationstates Tank ComparisonPosted: October 13th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Basically, if you saw it on FutureWeapons, North Point doesn't use it and probably never will.
Not to pry (ok I'm prying) but can I ask why?

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Nationstates Tank ComparisonPosted: October 13th, 2010, 6:36 pm
Because old stuff has some character to it that all the modern tactical Teflon-coated polymer bullshit does not, and in my opinion never will.
Quote:
Colosseum/North Point sticks mostly to a Rhodesian Bush War theme.
This is a fairly simplistic (and IMO kind of bad) summation of North Point.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: