Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
a__k__
Post subject: Re: not realy Shipbucket or Gunbucket conformed GunsPosted: June 21st, 2011, 8:33 pm
i have stopped every Drawing that i want to show on these Page
because there are things they realy need to clear.

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: not realy Shipbucket or Gunbucket conformed GunsPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 8:11 pm
Okay, please get rid of the stockless M-16 mods. They just don't work. As in that weapon will not function as intended, because the things inside the stock are very important to the function of the weapon....
Otherwise, cool drawings.

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: not realy Shipbucket or Gunbucket conformed GunsPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 9:46 pm
Realy Thank´s :!:

It is Realy actually good to hear a Compliment
at this time that i have to stay.

And i do the M-16 out of my Post there was some more Problems about that gun i changed in the Past too and that changings i´ve made on it are realy not so good.

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: not realy Shipbucket or Gunbucket conformed GunsPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 9:55 pm
Here is one for you
[ img ]
That shows the way the bolt goes back into the stock

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: not realy Shipbucket or Gunbucket conformed GunsPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 10:20 pm
That´s the other Side of the Rifle. ;)
i know.
Thats why i do a Note on it.
That was one of the Problems in the Past..

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: not realy Shipbucket or Gunbucket conformed GunsPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 10:22 pm
Well, yes, it's the wrong side, but it shows how the bolt goes back into the stock. you see?

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: not realy Shipbucket or Gunbucket conformed GunsPosted: June 24th, 2011, 12:46 pm
Barnest i know that you realy mean this only good and i excuse me for
but i don´t want to draw on that Rifle any more because that gun has bring me only bad luck in the Past and i think it´s ok for me to only don´t change or draw on these M 16 Drawing anymore in future. :oops:

When any One want to do it´s just ok that M 16 is still can found on Real Gunbucket For Real Designs Thread on Page 17.

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: not realy Shipbucket or Gunbucket conformed GunsPosted: June 24th, 2011, 1:34 pm
These was happen at Last at Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attempt Thread:

Portsmouth Bill says:
Quote:
I'm locking this topic; its got right away from the what it was about, and is now about a_k_ expressing his angst; so maybe those of you concerned about that can follow it on all the other threads on which he is doing likewise ;)
Just yes you can.

And now i think i have to continue these Discussion just on my own Thread.

The Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attempt Thread was a Thread that have to do with
the Black Outline Theme too and so it was not got right away from what it was about.

But you are was just don´t mean about with it, it have mean People like Colosseum they have say the Things about it for that i have just to stop my Drawings.

And that Thing with the "Angst" (you mean the "German Angst" i think) i gently overread it at first time i read because i no EXACTLY what you mean with it and that has REALY not have to do a Thing with that about and it is not right too but that is realy a other Theme.

When you realy want to
than you can gladly talk with me about that Theme too
but at first Time i see i just overread it only just to give you (and me) a changse to not must do that.

i don´t say that have a Thing to do with it i just don´t know but i hope that the Server is not breakdown again when Things like that happen just in Time at next Time.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: not realy Shipbucket or Gunbucket conformed GunsPosted: June 24th, 2011, 5:28 pm
a_k_ I'm sorry, but what you are trying to convey just isn't translating into English. I know this has been mentioned to you before, but basically you need to find a decent translation function. I'll leave it with you. :|

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: not realy Shipbucket or Gunbucket conformed GunsPosted: June 24th, 2011, 5:43 pm
i´m sorry about that too
i really try that but it still don´t function very well..
:?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 30 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: