Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 6  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
SINJOORTJE
Post subject: Look I'm sort a new so here are some stuff i didPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 1:22 am
I am new so most of these are just mods of ships other artists made.
This ship is a battlecruiser that I modified off the Kentucky class battlecruiser from the Archive. Removed because of incorrect crediting, misuse of parts and threat of ban

Last edited by SINJOORTJE on August 22nd, 2011, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Look I'm sort a new so here are some stuff i didPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 1:31 am
nice ship but i think the CIWS on the back and in the front is no needed... :|

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Look I'm sort a new so here are some stuff i didPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 1:39 am
Well, looks like I wasn't so explicitly clear regarding OGW.
erik_t wrote:
Let me try again.

SINJOORTJE: I see my AU parts on your drawing - parts that users were explicitly told not to use. Specifically, below-reloading low-observable MLRS coffin launchers. Remove them from this drawing immediately or I will banhammer the ever-living shit out of you, according to the official punishment guidelines.

While we're at it, this is a blatant copy-and-paste of BlueEagle1's Kentucky thing, entirely without credits. This is your official warning per above-linked board policy.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Look I'm sort a new so here are some stuff i didPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 2:50 am
We might witness the quickest retreat in history

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Look I'm sort a new so here are some stuff i didPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 4:21 am
I have discovered that this is the second drawing that is in violation of the rule. It took me but a few moments to find the original thread on the old board. This makes the failure to credit even more egregious.

[Profile] [Quote]
SINJOORTJE
Post subject: Re: Look I'm sort a new so here are some stuff i didPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 4:33 am
Look dude
I never saw the original warning for anything
I said that I Found the ship in the archive
If I am wrong about the credit then tell me
Sure thing about taking away the MLRS
About the many Phalanx mounts,
I added more because I thought that in a modern conflict with carriers, I thought that there should be a very heavy amount of air defense
Ok

Last edited by SINJOORTJE on August 22nd, 2011, 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Look I'm sort a new so here are some stuff i didPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 4:36 am
So you just saw the picture and not the obvious warning?

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
SINJOORTJE
Post subject: Re: Look I'm sort a new so here are some stuff i didPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 4:47 am
Nope. Just saw the cool ship and was all like "awesome!" then saved it so I could view it in better detail and in my own time and so that I could use the MLRS in the arsenal ship I was working on (Which I now know is forbidden). So in other words no. I had no clue that I was doing anything wrong and I was only having fun drawing thank U very much. And to the fact that I was not crediting correctly I apologize for that and will make sure I credit thouroghly from now on. Thank You very much. And her is the original ship as credit to Blue Eagle 1. That enough?

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Look I'm sort a new so here are some stuff i didPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 9:06 am
You need to put blueeagle1's name on your drawing if you are using lumps of his ship.

[Profile] [Quote]
SINJOORTJE
Post subject: Re: Look I'm sort a new so here are some stuff i didPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 12:07 pm
I know. I looked. Can you guys be more civil about the whole thing? I only saw the picture of the OGW not all the writing. Dude, just edit your post so the warning is at the too of the page

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 6  [ 56 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: