Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 10 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page « 18 9 10 11 12 »
KHT
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 10:53 pm
KES Paige captain wrote:
Help me build my AU!!!
Well, it's your AU.
Those things you should think about are:
Where should the nation be in the world?
What kind of navy do you want*?
What could I change in the IRL world to make this nation appear?

If you want to create a new nation, something rather challenging, you'll probably have to start very early in history.

*really the most important, since everything else is really an excuse for this one.

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 11:05 pm
ok, yeah your right. but do you think the SONAR will work? I think it makes it more Hydrodynamic. I think they put it on because, the power of her guns destroys Surface ships, so they aren't a threat anymore, but Submarines are, so they put a very large SONAR on it

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 11:27 pm
KHT wrote:
KES Paige captain wrote:
Help me build my AU!!!
Well, it's your AU.
Those things you should think about are:
Where should the nation be in the world?
What kind of navy do you want*?
What could I change in the IRL world to make this nation appear?

If you want to create a new nation, something rather challenging, you'll probably have to start very early in history.

*really the most important, since everything else is really an excuse for this one.
yeah... I know its my AU...
I meant because I am still learning about Naval vehicles, etc, and i am a beginner, maybe you could help me with choosing the right armaments, shapes, RADAR and SONAR gear, etc

I think I want to change the name of my AU to something else.

I want the AU to be underwater. Like an underwater mountain dug up, then settled on. It will have a floating city over it. It will also have a series of mobile, floating fortresses as big as cities that float with the current, and carry several fleets of warships. The people are very good with water (like are good swimmers, etc), and are generally hidden from other nations, so they can develop secret weapons.

what kinds of Navies are there?

IRL? dont change anything until I actually start making good ships, especially if the "IRL" is on the website.

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 11:28 pm
what if the Nation wasn't actually discovered, or revealed to the world until the time of Dreadnoughts?

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 11:28 pm
Does anyone have a shipbucket Drawing of the World with all the AUs on it?

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 11:39 pm
KES Paige captain, you do know you can enter more than one line of text per post correct?

Posting multiple times in succession, especially less than one minute from the last post you made is generally frowned upon.

As well, I am asking you to go back to your earlier posts and remove any attachments have been superseded by more recent drawings.

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 10th, 2012, 11:45 pm
Ooooooohhh, you mean like delete the old attached images, and keep the newest one?

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 12:05 am
KES Paige captain wrote:
Ooooooohhh, you mean like delete the old attached images, and keep the newest one?
Yes, please do.

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 12:12 am
ok, i did. i just accidently deleted all of them. well, anyway, here the newest version=

Last edited by KES Paige captain on April 12th, 2012, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 12:19 am
does anyone have a shipbucket drawing with the AUs on it?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 10 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 18 9 10 11 12 »

Jump to: