Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 6  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: July 1st, 2013, 2:26 pm
Okay, here's edit No.87

[ img ]

The other one was not even ready to be posted. But this should be it, right here. :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: July 1st, 2013, 5:01 pm
Almost, almost...

[ img ]

Now it's ready, in right place on template. I only change lines to a little brighter on balkenkreuz.

Not bad, not bad at all. You make a very long jump in quality of your work in very short time. Maybe you will add Me 323 E-2 WT and Me 321 in future ?

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: July 1st, 2013, 6:06 pm
Yes, the Me-321 is coming. I wanted to make sure this was done first.

I'm very sorry but that text isn't in my program!

I'll have to use my own text, or use MS Paint to add the text or something.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: July 1st, 2013, 7:20 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
I'm very sorry but that text isn't in my program!
What text ?

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: July 1st, 2013, 8:54 pm
Arial. My 10 pt is not big enough. And 7 pt is unreadable. I have to use Arial 15 for the country and Arial 10 for my name.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: July 1st, 2013, 9:00 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
Arial. My 10 pt is not big enough. And 7 pt is unreadable. I have to use Arial 15 for the country and Arial 10 for my name.
If you are using Photoshop or (I think) PaintShopPro, then you need 14 point font for the large text, and 10 for the small.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: July 1st, 2013, 9:18 pm
For me on GIMP I need Arial 15 for the title and 10 for my name. That's your 12 and 7.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: July 1st, 2013, 9:49 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
Your text was ok, I only change distance between symbol for 1 pixel and put them in right place on template. That's all. :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: July 1st, 2013, 10:54 pm
Excellent! Now about that He P.1078A.....

Give me two days, and we'll be back here. :D

For future reference here it is:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 6  [ 59 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6

Jump to: