Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 7  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 »
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: BBGMN-029 Royal Sovereign H-11 classPosted: May 1st, 2012, 6:03 pm
I really just think this design was made for fun rather than as a serious design study.

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: BBGMN-029 Royal Sovereign H-11 classPosted: May 1st, 2012, 10:37 pm
you are mostly right, but I didn't want it to be completely dysfunctional

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: BBGMN-029 Royal Sovereign H-11 classPosted: May 14th, 2012, 1:11 am
Starting work on erik_t's ideas, beginning from the hull up. Also fixed some problems with shading agreement with hull shape.

[ img ]

Last edited by Erusia Force on May 14th, 2012, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: BBGMN-029 Royal Sovereign H-11 classPosted: May 14th, 2012, 2:03 am
Looking good, you certainly have a knack for computer lineart of any sort.

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: BBGMN-029 Royal Sovereign H-11 classPosted: May 14th, 2012, 2:15 am
Humm...I'm looking foward to see it completed ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Navybrat85
Post subject: Re: BBGMN-029 Royal Sovereign H-11 classPosted: May 16th, 2012, 6:37 am
If this ship is going to be "modern" with current radar, communications, weapons, etc...I have a suggestion.

Rather than have a second bridge for the Flagship duties, place the fleet command and control facilities within the hull. Modern communications and sensors being what they are, a "Fleet Direction Center" similar to a second CIC would provide the embarked Admiral with a better tactical picture than if he were high up in the superstructure watching the whitecaps. This would allow you to reduce the height of your superstructure, also, and possibly better protect the command staff. How, with the line art, you wouldn't really have to draw the FDC, just sort of state that it's in the hull somewhere.

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: BBGMN-029 Royal Sovereign H-11 classPosted: May 28th, 2012, 2:52 am
This almost completed drawing is of the original concept. This is NOT the final version as prescribed by erik_t. It does incorporate, however, a lot of the issues that were presented and attempts to smooth them out. I am not looking to make radical changes to this design since it is mainly to get me up to speed on ship bucket drawing. It would be helpful if I could get pointers for placement of inflatable rafts and other small details that may need retuning. Thanks all for your help!

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: BBGMN-029 Royal Sovereign H-11 classPosted: May 28th, 2012, 2:56 am
My eyes are bleeding :o

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: BBGMN-029 Royal Sovereign H-11 classPosted: May 28th, 2012, 3:03 am
LEUT_East wrote:
My eyes are bleeding :o
Mr. LEUT_East, I must say from seeing your drawings, that you must be overly polite in that this pails in comparison to the details present throughout your drawings ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: BBGMN-029 Royal Sovereign H-11 classPosted: May 28th, 2012, 3:52 am
Now go make a dumb storefront on NationStates and watch as every prepubescent twit hammers the thread begging for DPRs.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 7  [ 63 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 »

Jump to: