Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 6  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 28th, 2013, 4:37 pm
eswube wrote:
LOL! Well, If You whish You can draw them. But that's simply not practical.
Besides, one has to know how to trace to make it look good. ;)

Btw. - Ju-52 has been already made - and considering who did it (Glorfindel, WhyMe), I can already tell You, that You can forget about outdoing it in terms of quality. ;)
Yeah I saw the Junkers Ju-52 made. Dang! I was going to do that. But it looks like it isn't in Luftwaffe insignia, someone ought to do that.

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 29th, 2013, 6:52 am
Quote:
I thought these were drawings and not tracing. I had a lot of respect for you guys, but you're not as amazing as I thought.
Right, tell me how our drawings are simplistic and copied. I don't think we ever put days of effort into research or scaling.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 29th, 2013, 5:12 pm
Erusia Force wrote:
Quote:
I thought these were drawings and not tracing. I had a lot of respect for you guys, but you're not as amazing as I thought.
Right, tell me how our drawings are simplistic and copied. I don't think we ever put days of effort into research or scaling.
I don't even mean that comment anymore. I just drew this and it took like 6 hours. That's enough time for the nearest ship to save the Titanic.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 29th, 2013, 5:31 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
Erusia Force wrote:
Quote:
I don't even mean that comment anymore. I just drew this and it took like 6 hours. That's enough time for the nearest ship to save the Titanic.

I have on many occasion used over 2 three weeks on a drawing...

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 29th, 2013, 5:46 pm
Two months...

It's impossible to draw one of these types of drawings without either 1) tracing an original for dimensions, or 2) having to-scale blueprints that can be measured and reproduced in Paint or Photoshop. You can't accurately free hand a Shipbucket drawing. It just doesn't work that way. When you have more experience you will understand this.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 29th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Two months...

It's impossible to draw one of these types of drawings without either 1) tracing an original for dimensions, or 2) having to-scale blueprints that can be measured and reproduced in Paint or Photoshop. You can't accurately free hand a Shipbucket drawing. It just doesn't work that way. When you have more experience you will understand this.

I don't mean that comment anymore!!! :x I know this takes skill!

Jeez, now I know what it's like to be a politician.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 29th, 2013, 9:02 pm
The only real way to draw to get to the standards required is to rescale and trace a good quality drawing, the best you can find. Then study copious amounts of photos/scans and take your time.
Best advice I can give mate. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 29th, 2013, 9:47 pm
That's way I am almost always Negative to people that try to draw Norwegian ship, since there is almost never a blue print of them... do around 60% of those ships that I drew is drawet by hand!

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 29th, 2013, 10:07 pm
Yeah but you are good mate. :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 30th, 2013, 12:58 am
Soooo...has anyone done the F-4 Phantom? I ask because someone's avatar reminds me of one.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 6  [ 59 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: