Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 6  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 27th, 2013, 11:30 pm
TimothyC wrote:
Tounushifan wrote:
Okay, can this PLEASE go in the German WWII aircraft category? Just this one. I want to be the one to fill in the other planes. They will all be 100% quality. I get it now. You see I draw pixel art uniforms look http://tounushifan.deviantart.com/gallery/43695288

Here is my Ju-88. And this is pretty much it. I can't add much more.

[ img ]
It can go up when we do an upload which I'm currently overseeing the preparations for. Post it down in the FD scale section (and get the text correct), and I'm fairly sure it will go up.
Oh goody! This means I can post in "Real designs" now?

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 27th, 2013, 11:36 pm
Real designs forum is for ships only.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 27th, 2013, 11:38 pm
Well I mean the FD Scales forum? Hehehe.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 27th, 2013, 11:39 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
Yes, if you are going to draw in Shipbucket scale.
Everything FD scale should go here, in the FD scale section. The majority of the board is for Shipbucket Scale work.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 27th, 2013, 11:43 pm
TimothyC wrote:
Tounushifan wrote:
Yes, if you are going to draw in Shipbucket scale.
Everything FD scale should go here, in the FD scale section. The majority of the board is for Shipbucket Scale work.
I apologize, I meant FD scale. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 28th, 2013, 12:14 am
This is the "FD Scale Aircraft Condensed" her you can see some of the FD scale drawings already drawn. Have a look at them, maybe you see something there you can learn from to become even better than you are now:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4042

I believe you have it in you to become very good at this type of pixel art/style. I can smell some "talent" in you'r drawing...

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 28th, 2013, 3:22 am
heuhen wrote:
This is the "FD Scale Aircraft Condensed" her you can see some of the FD scale drawings already drawn. Have a look at them, maybe you see something there you can learn from to become even better than you are now:

I believe you have it in you to become very good at this type of pixel art/style. I can smell some "talent" in you'r drawing...
Thanks man, I learn quickly! My original Ju-390 that took 4 hours was blown out of the sky by the same plane sketched in one and a half hours.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 28th, 2013, 3:26 am
heuhen wrote:

Blast it, looks like some of my projects are blown out of the sky!

I came too late. It's okay.

I still have room for the:

Bf110
Do17 and other Dornier models
Ju-52
Me-163
And a few others. Thanks for link, I'll be more careful. :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 28th, 2013, 4:18 pm
Quote:
I thought these were drawings and not tracing. I had a lot of respect for you guys, but you're not as amazing as I thought. Tracing. I drew this....
I agree, we're all hacks.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 28th, 2013, 4:29 pm
LOL! Well, If You whish You can draw them. But that's simply not practical.
Besides, one has to know how to trace to make it look good. ;)

Btw. - Ju-52 has been already made - and considering who did it (Glorfindel, WhyMe), I can already tell You, that You can forget about outdoing it in terms of quality. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 6  [ 59 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: