Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
heuhen
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 21st, 2012, 11:25 am
just load it up in something like photobucket or dropbox and send him the link.

Cruel2BEkind I have to kick you in you'r balls (Note I am Norwegian, so I kick very hard!): BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD: PUT THAT DRAWING OF YOU'R SHIP UP IN HERE SO WE ALL CAN SEE AND HELP YOU. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN TO DRAW IN SB. If not you are just .... ahhhh (I'm thinking am getting a bit frustrated by this, note if you don't put up what you have, I will draw here, and post here in my name!)

"We can call this as a hardcore member to member advice!" (And I know I am backseat moderating now, but sometime I get so ..... and it has to go somewhere, and I can't go out to let it out, because the weather is stupid!)

[Profile]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 21st, 2012, 5:47 pm
You're never going to get help if you don't post the ship. That's the whole point of the forum is to post ships, get critique, and fix them. If you're not going to post it, then why are you asking for help? It doesn't matter how 'ugly' it looks, just... POST IT.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: MV Brigitte Bardot (Trimaran) 75% donePosted: July 22nd, 2012, 9:34 am
This is drawing forum, not chattroom. These type of threads are cruel abuse of our goodwill and patience.

Topic locked.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: