Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 11 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page « 18 9 10 11 12 »
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 12:22 am
TimothyC wrote:
KES Paige captain, you do know you can enter more than one line of text per post correct?

Posting multiple times in succession, especially less than one minute from the last post you made is generally frowned upon.

As well, I am asking you to go back to your earlier posts and remove any attachments have been superseded by more recent drawings.
yes, I know, its just that I write it, reread it, post it, then forget something, and then repost, then realize i could have just edited my post

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 12:38 am
KES Paige captain wrote:
does anyone have a shipbucket drawing with the AUs on it?
That doesn't exist. since all the AU's are in different world, era, planets, etc.

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 12:46 am
Well then is there just simply a shipbucket map of earth? also do we have to use humans, or can I use a slightly modifies human that has "special abilities" with water? If my AU was built a long time ago, then I dont think Humans can build an underwater city out of stone.

Last edited by KES Paige captain on April 11th, 2012, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 12:53 am
Don't think so.

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 2:21 am
KES Paige captain wrote:
first= the UAVs retract down an elevator into an internal hangar.
Yes, but it is going to be very hard to land them back there in bad weather. 2 other things:
1. What is the large, thick black thing behind th bridge?
2. Also, there is no way you are going to be able to ship those big missiles along the funnel, because the extend down to where the boilers go.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 3:40 am
Good god in heaven. How old are you?

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 3:40 am
1. It is supposed to be a pole to have platforms to hold Antennas and RADAR, but i havent gotten to doing that, 'cause I need help choosing an Antenna and now the UAVs carry the RADAR.
2. oh crap, your right. Ill change it.

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 3:42 am
erik_t wrote:
Good god in heaven. How old are you?
erik, i think you saw my early drawing, I did about 5 months ago. I said I was twelve, which was true. Now I am thirteen

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 3:53 am
I think the AU is to be named Emorustia

[Profile] [Quote]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: long range rangefinders and RADARPosted: April 11th, 2012, 4:18 am
Emorustia is right in the middle of the Atltanic ocean.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 11 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 18 9 10 11 12 »

Jump to: