Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
moxica
Post subject: Re: A Type 23 inspired thingPosted: April 11th, 2011, 10:43 pm
I did a little modification to it now in the MkIII version
Its a bit shorter, got a smaller funnel, have more liferafts, another rib boat and some more machineguns
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: A Type 23 inspired thingPosted: April 12th, 2011, 12:01 pm
one small thingie: the 'machineguns' you've equipped it with are hitroles, remote controlled 12.7mm guns. keep in mind that these are just as new as the I-mast.
btw, you might want to use the british navy rhib from kimwerners albion or the dutch one I drew.... I prefer those 'new' drawings above these, but not everybody shares my opinion, so it's your choice ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
moxica
Post subject: Re: A Type 23 inspired thingPosted: April 12th, 2011, 1:17 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
one small thingie: the 'machineguns' you've equipped it with are hitroles, remote controlled 12.7mm guns. keep in mind that these are just as new as the I-mast.
btw, you might want to use the british navy rhib from kimwerners albion or the dutch one I drew.... I prefer those 'new' drawings above these, but not everybody shares my opinion, so it's your choice ;)
Oh the horror! I have always thought that those so called hitroles were just plain machineguns...........

Did some changes to it now. Moved the ESSM vls, increased the size of the hangar to maybe get room with a 2nd Lynx, added a 2nd set of rhibs so that the ship can be an effective pirate hunter and also moved the harpoons and replaced it with a smaller setup
Here is the mkIV version of my Figaro
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: