Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Battleshipper
Post subject: Battleshipper's Never Build designsPosted: May 18th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Hello, Battleshipper speaking,
As you might know, I said on the topic of the N3-class battleship that I have a completed drawing of that ship, but I didn't know how to upload. I found how to do it, and now I'm uploading (at least trying) the N3 and other designs.
[ img ]
She might lack few details
[ img ]
I'm not sure about the AA-guns, she has 40 single 2-cm Flak 30 guns and 14 double 3.7-cm guns on the drawing , as I guessed by the information given by wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H_class_battleship_proposals).
That's all for now, but more is coming very very soon. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Battleshipper's Never Build designsPosted: May 18th, 2013, 4:23 pm
As happy as I am at seeing both of these drawings on the board (especially the H-44), I can't help but feel as though they're lacking in detail, especially in the superstructure. And that rudder on the H-44 is pretty small for a monster of that size.

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Battleshipper
Post subject: Re: Battleshipper's Never Build designsPosted: May 18th, 2013, 5:09 pm
Thanks for the reply, I'll try to solve the problem with the details and the rudder.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Battleshipper's Never Build designsPosted: May 18th, 2013, 5:27 pm
This is what I call the worst Copy and paste work ever:

1. First you need to credit the artist of the drawing, that is "KHT" and not "Mconrads"
2. All the windows on the hull is just a copy and paste windows from the bridge superstructure windows.
3. The mast in front of the funnel is just the aft mast that have been turned around, and is wrong. (Wrong size, dimension etc.
4. There are color error and pixel error from "KHT's" drawing still on you'rs.
5. The hull is wrong.
6. Every thing is wrong.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Battleshipper
Post subject: Re: Battleshipper's Never Build designsPosted: May 18th, 2013, 5:37 pm
Here's the new version of the H-44, with a bigger rudder and other details
[ img ]
And I'll fix the N-3 in an hour or something

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Battleshipper's Never Build designsPosted: May 18th, 2013, 5:43 pm
did you just 'imagine' those details or have you just drawn things that 'looked cool' ? ships of this time era are not my cup of tea, but I highly doubt these are accurate representations of the real ship, which never build design drawings in shipbucket are supposed to be.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Battleshipper's Never Build designsPosted: May 18th, 2013, 5:56 pm
Moved to Beginners

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: Battleshipper's Never Build designsPosted: May 18th, 2013, 5:58 pm
I have to say that the H-44 looks very different from any drawings I have of that ship. Also, you are using outdated versions of the small cailber AA and gun directors.

[Profile] [Quote]
Battleshipper
Post subject: Re: Battleshipper's Never Build designsPosted: May 18th, 2013, 6:02 pm
DG_Alpha, could you give me a drawing or a link for the gun directors and the small caliber AA guns?

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Battleshipper's Never Build designsPosted: May 18th, 2013, 8:17 pm
I'm glad you did get to it, but as mentioned above, crediting is important. Both me and Darth Panda needs to be credited, thank you. I would also like to note that the only thing you did was complete my(disputably accurate) drawing without giving it a proper shipbucket finishing.
Quote:
Sorry, I couldn't wait for you, if you want to see the completed N3-class BB and a few other never builds, you must look at this:
I sent you a PM that you were free to take the ship over, and made note that I wouldn't finish the drawing. had you taken note of this, you wouldn't have had to wait for me.

heuhen wrote:
4. There are color error and pixel error from "KHT's" drawing still on you'rs.
5. The hull is wrong.
6. Every thing is wrong.
I thank you for your honesty. ;) The colouring was mostly my WIP colours though, becouse I was much more familiar with those than the real RN colour scheme.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: