Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 5  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5
Kretoxian
Post subject: Re: BOU Nabarra -Armed Trawler-Posted: March 29th, 2013, 10:04 pm
^^ Sorry if i sounded rude. If i offended you, i beg your pardon. I made some of the things you mentioned and this is how it is now:

[ img ]

I also checked photos of other semi sister ships of these one and the funnels look the same.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: BOU Nabarra -Armed Trawler-Posted: March 29th, 2013, 10:15 pm
I think the last version is very good, a commendable work of art. I still think you should raise the boat a little (if only to be seen a s boat). I also suggest working a little more on your propeller, but the one you have now is more like it than the modern one you have used.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: BOU Nabarra -Armed Trawler-Posted: February 4th, 2014, 10:49 pm
Ok, let me please make a confession. I'm the same one who started this thread, and i forgot my password and lost the linked email address so i had to make a new one.
After adquiring some experience with FD scale by repainting, and in some cases, drawing from almost scratch, i decided to retake this project and after making some changes here and there and reviewing the style rules, with the help of the comments posted here, i hope it to be ok now:

Here it is:

[ img ]

BTW, i hope there's not a problem for resurrecting this thread.

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 5  [ 43 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5

Jump to: