Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 11  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 611 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 4th, 2010, 8:48 pm
[ img ]
comments please!

btw, the breguet atlantic looks a bit wrong... is this an drawing mistake or is it just an really ugly plane?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 7th, 2010, 9:01 pm
update on part 1 (the ship parts)
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 10th, 2010, 10:07 pm
Some more parts:

Improved APAR tower:

[ img ]

Improved OTO Melara 127 mm cannon:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 11th, 2010, 8:29 am
miho, the oto 127 looks good, and I will add it. the apar though.... mitch is right, the plates are sticking outwards too much. I don't know if this can be helped..... I will edit the APAR a bit, and upload it up here again. I will not change the plates though, I think you two will have to fight that on your own, but the underside will be a bit edited by me.
EDIT: the 127 is added, the improved underside of the APAR is in the lcf thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 13th, 2010, 10:12 am
having real problems with thease sheets they don't appear in paint shop pro

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 13th, 2010, 3:40 pm
rifleman wrote:
really? then you have to check: can paint shop pro open layered png files? if not, then you will have to wait until I finish them, I will save them as flattened png then, or open them with ms paint or something like that and save them as another format.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 13th, 2010, 5:34 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
rifleman wrote:
really? then you have to check: can paint shop pro open layered png files? if not, then you will have to wait until I finish them, I will save them as flattened png then, or open them with ms paint or something like that and save them as another format.
There is no such thing as a layered PNG.

For the record it opens in Paint.NET 3.5.5

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 13th, 2010, 5:38 pm
well, there are fireworks png's (for macromedia fireworks, which I use) and those are layered files. I thought that might be the problem.......

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 14th, 2010, 12:47 am
acelanceloet wrote:
well, there are fireworks png's (for macromedia fireworks, which I use) and those are layered files. I thought that might be the problem.......
My really old Photoshop 7.0 (2002) opens all of this just fine.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 14th, 2010, 2:26 am
acelanceloet wrote:
PNG (Portable Network Graphics) files are BY DEFINITION Single Layer Files. There is no support for multiple layers in the base PNG specification. MNG and APNG do support multiple animated frames, but they are also by definition, NOT PNG FILES.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 11  [ 110 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 611 »

Jump to: