Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 11  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 511 »
rifleman
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: October 25th, 2010, 2:40 pm
you could add
Gruman Avenger
Fairey Firefly
S-2 Tracker
Hawker Sea fury
PV2 Harpoon
P2V Neptune
Breget Atlantic
Lockheed P3C Orion
Hawker Sea Hawk
Supermarine Sea Otter
S 51 Dragonfly
s 58 Choctaw

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: October 25th, 2010, 3:54 pm
rifleman wrote:
you could add
Gruman Avenger
Fairey Firefly
S-2 Tracker
Hawker Sea fury
PV2 Harpoon
P2V Neptune
Breget Atlantic
Lockheed P3C Orion
Hawker Sea Hawk
Supermarine Sea Otter
S 51 Dragonfly
s 58 Choctaw
thanks, but easy on it! there is still a lot missing, and some parts aren't even drawn yet..... so we all are working hard to get everything up to the latest standards and on to the sheet. as I said in the first post: please comment on mistakes and so on, not on parts missing. when I think I have everything sorted out, I will ask if somebody sees something missing.

btw: somebody has drawn some dutch landing craft apart from the one already on the sheet?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: October 27th, 2010, 4:17 pm
[ img ]
some small updates.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: October 27th, 2010, 4:46 pm
I just spotted an error; Fairy Firelfly labelled as Westland Wyvern; otherwise great :)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: October 27th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
I just spotted an error; Fairy Firelfly labelled as Westland Wyvern; otherwise great :)
woooops! will fix it on the next update. no doubt there are more errors still, as this is why I post the progress in here :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: October 28th, 2010, 8:17 am
The Grumman Avenger does not look quite like itself. the aircraft next to it look more like Douglas Skyraider AWE. he Fairey Firefly look wronf. The Sikorski S.56 looks more like Westland Wessex (British version with turbine engine, unlike the the Sikorski which used piston engine).
See Here for the Grumman Avenger and Fairey Firefly. Here for Douglass Skyraider.
Also note that the Sikorski Is S.58 and not S.56 here.
I hope it helps :)

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: October 28th, 2010, 8:57 am
Novice wrote:
The Grumman Avenger does not look quite like itself. the aircraft next to it look more like Douglas Skyraider AWE. he Fairey Firefly look wronf. The Sikorski S.56 looks more like Westland Wessex (British version with turbine engine, unlike the the Sikorski which used piston engine).
See Here for the Grumman Avenger and Fairey Firefly. Here for Douglass Skyraider.
Also note that the Sikorski Is S.58 and not S.56 here.
I hope it helps :)
avenger was an old drawing, will update. they are right named, just outdated drawings.
for the firefly: will update to the new version
I thought the dutch navy used both the wessex and the s56 (at different times) but I have to do some research on that...
any other comments? the aircraft needed a lot of work indeed :D I knew those weren't finished yet
(and yes, it helped a lot :D)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: October 31st, 2010, 8:13 pm
[ img ]
fixes and changes made in the aircraft section. all faulty drawings have be improved (apart from the avenger, which needs an redraw for the version with the large radar under the nose, I have had no time to redraw it yet)

also, I've added some aircraft to the list which were in dutch service, although most of them aren't drawn yet the list isn't completed either, some aircraft which are drawn are not on it yet. if somebody spots an 'drawingless name' from an aircraft which is already drawn, please say were I can find it, so it can be added

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 3rd, 2010, 9:15 pm
[ img ]
decided to split the parts sheet, because it became way too large. planes and vehicles(possibly rhibs and lifeboats will come on this one as well, need to finish the plane part first. until WW2 I have planes ever in use, but after that there are some missing. I will fix those soon, and I will draw more of them as well.

I want to put all planes ever used in the dutch navy on the sheet. this is an very large job, as most of them aren't drawn yet. if anybody has some work to put on there, please send it to me. I will then add it.

please reply if I made mistakes, but I think not, the first part (the ships parts) will be updated soon too, but there is no need for it (not much changed yet)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Royal Netherlands Navy sheetPosted: November 4th, 2010, 9:00 am
[ img ]
now all aircraft are on it. need to draw most of the missing ones, so that will take some time. in the meantime... anybody has an idea which other ground vehicles the dutch marines used? I have only the ones they use right now included on this version.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 11  [ 110 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 511 »

Jump to: