Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 9  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 9 »
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 27th, 2011, 2:44 pm
This second batch definitely shows improvement! The Orion style main mast is a nice trait. I do think you can add one more funnel; in fact i think you should...why not, just for the fun of it put right below the mast? - Like as on HMS Orion or the Lion as built? Its an outrageous position, but would add credence and realism to your nice design!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 27th, 2011, 3:45 pm
will do, thanks!

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 27th, 2011, 6:17 pm
The ships look...Fascinating...but the rigging OMG! Apart from being too dark, it looks like a spider on LSD. That said, I love heuhen's designs: lurking in his 'special' imagination is a true artist :D

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 27th, 2011, 6:33 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
it looks like a spider on LSD.
Or on caffeine, perhaps? :mrgreen:

Back on topic: nice ship!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 27th, 2011, 6:44 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 28th, 2011, 1:49 am
Ok, if I were a First Lord or Navy Minister wanting to possess flashy battleship show-pieces I'd instantly hire Heuhen. Come war, my admirals probably would kill me for sending them out to fight in those bling ships, but cannot help it: she is beautiful!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 28th, 2011, 9:54 am
bezobrazov wrote:
Ok, if I were a First Lord or Navy Minister wanting to possess flashy battleship show-pieces I'd instantly hire Heuhen. Come war, my admirals probably would kill me for sending them out to fight in those bling ships, but cannot help it: she is beautiful!
I'll give her war paint soon!

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 31st, 2011, 2:22 pm
Stunning work heuhen, looks great in those dress colours but more importantly for an AU, actually looks realistic.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 31st, 2011, 3:01 pm
Thanks hood!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: January 11th, 2012, 9:28 pm
The last battlecruiser in the Q-series.

This is the Q10-class battlecruiser.
bigger, faster, larger main guns.

I draw her how she may have appeared during her long career. In her late career she got her own fleet, which was known as the artillery fleet. fleet consisted of the other ships in the Q-series that was still active, and many cruisers with big guns and missiles.

originally built with four 14" She is known for being the fastest ship in the entire Haram navy. She can cruise at a speed of well over 30 knots. when she was built, she was able to come up in a speed of 48 knots+ when pushing her machines far beyond safety limits.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 9  [ 83 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 9 »

Jump to: