Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Alternate CA - HMS Shannon (CA-1931)Posted: August 13th, 2014, 2:16 am
Thank you Miho,

I do try to add value where I can, the twin 6" from the Nelson and its overhead, I added to the parts sheet. My 2pdr guns are still WIP, as others have found drawing to that scale is difficuilt for the smaller weaponry getting decent photos/drawings to scale the parts from is not always easy. The latest 20mm on the sheet is good, but I must confess, the original cruiser in this thread is one I did over 12 months ago, and does not have all the updated parts.

The other reason I do not offer any of my homegrown parts to the appropriate parts sheets is that they are not SB compliant in their colouring. For minor weapons I use a gunmetal shade rather than black which on MSPaint is half way between black and the dark grey. This allows me to see the barrels in places where otherwise the barrels disappear into other black superstructure lines which happens all too often.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: