Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
KHT
Post subject: Re: HSwMS Fäderneslandet: The Swedish VanguardPosted: September 8th, 2013, 5:02 pm
There, I've added a drawing with a single funnel. Both versions have recieved small updates(such as blastbags, having seen those on photos of the RL Sverige class during WW2).
I honestly don't know which version I prefer.

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: HSwMS Fäderneslandet: The Swedish VanguardPosted: September 8th, 2013, 5:12 pm
From a purely aesthetic point of view, I think the original looked much better. Was the reason for a single trunked funnel simply that Swedish ships tended to have one instead of two?

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: HSwMS Fäderneslandet: The Swedish VanguardPosted: September 8th, 2013, 8:11 pm
While in general I like single, large funnels, in this particular case I think that two funnels look better.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: HSwMS Fäderneslandet: The Swedish VanguardPosted: October 4th, 2013, 8:29 pm
I've removed the single funneled version, but widened the funnels on the original. I've also redone some minor parts(the boats, mostly), as well as added a bow view. An aft view may follow.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: