Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 9  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 59 »
SrGopher
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 16th, 2011, 9:33 pm
I like where this is going! I agree about the unique armaments. The black and gold finish looks completely original. The ship itself looks very fine and beautiful, but that spotting top looks a little big for the size of the pole it rests on.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 17th, 2011, 11:03 pm
update:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 18th, 2011, 3:23 am
Sweet.

[Profile] [Quote]
Carthaginian
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 18th, 2011, 6:24 am
A beautiful creation.

[Profile] [Quote]
eltf177
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 18th, 2011, 1:17 pm
Agreed, very nice indeed!

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 18th, 2011, 1:55 pm
She seems well proportioned in the sense of female beauty that is. Nice details too!

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 18th, 2011, 5:20 pm
Beautiful ship! The Haram navy does keep a toutch of guilded elegence to their ships well past the Dreadnought age.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
I don't think heuhen could draw a bad ship if he tried, and this is no exeption. My only critique is about the odd scuttles, particularly the ones used in the bridge. You've got these with what looks like lids, but I can't recall ever seeing this in real life, ao why bother? And having smaller diameter scuttles on the bridge front looks a bit odd; in fact you might be better having larger openings as per contempory designs.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 18th, 2011, 10:40 pm
thank you all.

PB! will take to look at it when I have some time to myself. are right now and through the Christmas and New Year's night with the family.

btw. that I can not draw a bad design. yes I can but I delete them when I see it is completlay an ass.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: AU-Haram Battlecruiser helpPosted: December 22nd, 2011, 6:05 pm
moving on uncertain ground.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 9  [ 83 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 59 »

Jump to: