Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: HNLMS Celebes (BB-1938)Posted: August 26th, 2014, 12:21 pm
Thanks Apdsmith,

I missed that porthole, fixed. Not sure on the paravane thingy, as you can see from the drawings I haven't altered the bow structure at all so not sure where the paravane would go unless it was flat somewhere on the focsle and not particularly on display.

Thanks for your comments Thiel.

[Profile] [Quote]
Shipright
Post subject: Re: HNLMS Celebes (BB-1938)Posted: August 26th, 2014, 2:10 pm
I am curious as to the number of "bridges" this design has? What was the intended purpose of all of these large windowed spaces!

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: HNLMS Celebes (BB-1938)Posted: August 26th, 2014, 2:53 pm
When I did something like that, I got same moment; and we all know Thiel. And we all know Thiel. Otherwise since I like KGB work.
Also, explain this, what the heck is this happen to be?! With Best regards, ALVAMA, MitcheLL300!

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: HNLMS Celebes (BB-1938)Posted: August 26th, 2014, 3:14 pm
nigevids and krakatoa are the same person, alex. is that what you mean? quite a few of the drawings he posted recently are still credited with nigevids.

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: HNLMS Celebes (BB-1938)Posted: August 26th, 2014, 3:23 pm
Welcome back Alex!

I really hope this means you're back for good :!: I for one have missed your talent.

[Profile] [Quote]
ONI-Defense
Post subject: Re: HNLMS Celebes (BB-1938)Posted: August 26th, 2014, 3:44 pm
Alex, did you follow me back to Shipbucket? I just started posting here again last week. :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: HNLMS Celebes (BB-1938)Posted: August 26th, 2014, 3:59 pm
The bridge design was made by example of some Dutch artist impressions about possible Dutch cruisers. Even the Eendracht had torpedos at her back, and a concept ''B'' cruiser would have them too; eigther admidship or aft. I am aware but I wanted to know his reaction in person, he might be wise enough to reply and explain himself; he don't need a dude to spreak for him, I suppose.
Anyway, makes no sence, moveing abit around, and most parts whish where not presented anyway and taken from other drawings from the same project posted at the orginial topics.
But afterall my point still stands. And you know; might be the best of all too. And Hello Thiel; What a meet up; flaming like the Danish best.
And No, I am not going to return at SB.com. I choise some moments so show I am alive and comment abit.

[Quote]
JSB
Post subject: Re: HNLMS Celebes (BB-1938)Posted: August 26th, 2014, 4:19 pm
Nice ship, This has just inspired me to try another Dutch built ship (coming soon) I like the idea of the Netherlands building something to get round the treaty party's (who would not between 23-37).

JSB

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: