Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Los angeles, refit & modernizing (hypothetical)Posted: October 9th, 2012, 6:24 pm
but, razgriz, please keep in mind that we all began simple and stupid. in the 2 years I am on now, I came from about the most irritating newbe to... well, I hope I am one of the better out here.
anyways, staying and listening to what people have to say (even read the comments to other peoples designs, as I like to do) will help you a lot more then keeping away from here while you study.....
I myself do quite often ships on the limits of possibility, because that way I learn what is possible and what not. for example I have an project running, called FF/LCS, which tried to make an better alround combatant of an version of the LCS-2 hull in steel. this project is pending and maybe even cancelled because of the limitations of the hullshape. even my shipbuilding ed resources could not show me that before I started calculating her and found out.

so, what I try to say is that you will make designs, will make mistakes, and you will learn from them :P no worries about that ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: