Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: "Presidente Francisco Solano López"-class dreadnoughtPosted: December 8th, 2011, 3:01 pm
Ok, i got it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: "Presidente Francisco Solano López"-class dreadnoughtPosted: December 8th, 2011, 4:23 pm
Well, Mk-III

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: "Presidente Francisco Solano López"-class dreadnoughtPosted: December 8th, 2011, 5:19 pm
I don't have a lot to say about this ship - which is a good thing in this case - but I do find the colors to be pleasantly festive.

[Profile] [Quote]
Raven
Post subject: Re: "Presidente Francisco Solano López"-class dreadnoughtPosted: December 8th, 2011, 8:14 pm
Her stacks look like spark plugs, and the aft casemates will likely be wet, but overall a nice mini-dreadnaught.

By This Sign You Will Conquer

[Profile] [Quote]
SrGopher
Post subject: Re: "Presidente Francisco Solano López"-class dreadnoughtPosted: December 8th, 2011, 9:33 pm
That platform off the stern could be shortened and maybe raised a little bit, but overall a nice ship.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: "Presidente Francisco Solano López"-class dreadnoughtPosted: December 10th, 2011, 8:44 pm
I think she looks fairly resonable..
What I would do though to this modell:
Remove the lower of the two-on-each-other casemates. For a ship this size eight barrels/side is not nececcary(wordbutchering).
And as some other people has noted: Change the funnels. They are both strangely shaped, and the colours are quite odd, to express it mildly.
You could also add some more small boats and life rafts.
The aft mast looks a bit neglected in detail terms. Some rigging would solve that problem (Maybe some rigging between the masts as well?)

All in all though, I think she looks really good. I like these smaller designs of dreadnoughts and the similar, and find this to be quite in my taste.

[Profile] [Quote]
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: "Presidente Francisco Solano López"-class dreadnoughtPosted: December 11th, 2011, 5:36 am
Quote:
Remove the lower of the two-on-each-other casemates. For a ship this size eight barrels/side is not nececcary(wordbutchering).
Hmm ... Well, I assumed that they are so and so will be removed at the first modernisation, when it turns out that they are of little avail.
Quote:
And as some other people has noted: Change the funnels. They are both strangely shaped, and the colours are quite odd, to express it mildly.
Ohh ... Well, I think about it. So it would seem - which funnels just not head and share it ...
Quote:
You could also add some more small boats and life rafts.
Ok.
Quote:

The aft mast looks a bit neglected in detail terms. Some rigging would solve that problem (Maybe some rigging between the masts as well?)
Hmmm... Ok!

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: "Presidente Francisco Solano López"-class dreadnoughtPosted: December 11th, 2011, 1:41 pm
A few minor things:
~add some rigging, right now she looks kinda bare in that area
~the waterline should be black or dark grey
~there are a few pixels missing on the propeller, and some extra at the bow
~the armor belt should continue below the waterline
~bilge keel?

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: "Presidente Francisco Solano López"-class dreadnoughtPosted: December 11th, 2011, 1:56 pm
Raxar wrote:
A few minor things:
~the waterline should be black or dark grey
Only if the navy in question uses boot-topping

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 29 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: