Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 65 of 90  [ 900 posts ]  Go to page « 163 64 65 66 6790 »
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: February 15th, 2012, 3:59 am
Ashley wrote:
ALVAMA wrote:
credits.
Thanks for that advice, I would have recommended that, too. But there are so few original pixels left that I, according to the SB rules, did not credit anybody else.
LOL, is that so?

[ img ]

And that's just a quick once-over with the South Dakota in the archives. Maybe there's more.

I am not ruling out a warning according to the forum rules and will be discussing such with the moderation staff; watch this space. The crediting policy is not rigidly defined, but this is far more than a few original pixels.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: February 15th, 2012, 5:31 am
Really, guy?

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: February 15th, 2012, 7:35 am
Hey Erik, are you a lawyer or what? Your comparing drawing is as irritating and screwed as some pleadings are.
However it's nice you made that work.

Dear mods, how about a clear word in this case? Credit or not? I do not resist against crediting I want a clear decision, please.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: February 15th, 2012, 8:17 am
Ashley wrote:
Hey Erik, are you a lawyer or what? Your comparing drawing is as irritating and screwed as some pleadings are.
However it's nice you made that work.

Dear mods, how about a clear word in this case? Credit or not? I do not resist against crediting I want a clear decision, please.

The situation is, as Erik stated, under review. The tone of your post is not conducive to further leniency.

Allow me to expound - You Need to credit. If you get a formal warning for this is what is up for review. And in case you've failed to notice, Erik is a mod, just like I am, and the text was in bold green, which is the accepted moderation typeface, just like this post is.

-TimothyC

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: February 15th, 2012, 9:48 am
Glad someone took time to mention the flashing pic was deliberate; I thought my laptop had a virus or something! :lol:

-Matt

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: February 15th, 2012, 10:49 am
when kitbashing, always credit the orginal source... The only extempts from not crediting in kitbashing work is when a) You are kitbashing from your own drawings, b) you are kitbashing from partsheets or c) You are not kitbashing

As for warnings, those wouldn't be assigned unless you would stubournly refuse to credit orginal artists.

[Profile] [Quote]
Clonecommander6454
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: February 15th, 2012, 11:03 am
Gollevainen wrote:
when kitbashing, always credit the orginal source... The only extempts from not crediting in kitbashing work is when a) You are kitbashing from your own drawings, b) you are kitbashing from partsheets or c) You are not kitbashing

As for warnings, those wouldn't be assigned unless you would stubournly refuse to credit orginal artists.
But how many parts or how large is the 'chunk' is allowed before we credit the original artist?

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: February 15th, 2012, 11:17 am
well, I would suggest you all drawn your own damn things rather than kitbash, then you don't have to think about credits ;)
But like I said, ALWAYS when you kitbash from other drawings, you need to credit. If it starts to make too long credit list, i refer back to my 1st sentence :roll:
Only when you kitbash stuff from equipment sheets (or equalent stuff) or kitbash from your own drawings, you don't need to credit.

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: February 15th, 2012, 12:00 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
understood and well accepted.
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: February 15th, 2012, 2:31 pm
Very good, Ashley, but I still think you can utilize the space amidships for more ships boats!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 65 of 90  [ 900 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 163 64 65 66 6790 »

Jump to: