Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 6  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: The world of Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: July 8th, 2011, 7:51 pm
I will talk to the creator, and have him do that for us, as for the climate map, still waiting myself

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: The world of Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: July 8th, 2011, 9:37 pm
[ img ]

Republic of Lithentis added.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: The world of Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: July 8th, 2011, 11:57 pm
Okay, so the PAX thread is closed till we get a better political and a better sense of history of this world, Van Owen is working on it this weekend.

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: The world of Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: July 9th, 2011, 12:47 am
nighthunter wrote:
Okay, so the PAX thread is closed till we get a better political and a better sense of history of this world, Van Owen is working on it this weekend.
I think it needs to be more clearly defined how the three 'sides' differ. To begin with I just like the background behind the SRF, so that's why I chose them. I think knowing a little more about why the nations are arranged along these lines would help.
A better history would help... but a clear description of the political reality of the world at this time would probably be one of the most useful things for us players.

Also, a separate thread purely for putting down complete drawings and information about ones nation (preferably in a single post) would be good. That way you can gather all the information about the nations involved in one place.

Also, getting a big combined map with every nation on is a great idea... however having everyone do their own version as an update is quickly open to faults.... As can be seen above, as mine is not in the two most recently uploaded maps, even though it is in the version I posted. Maybe we should have everyone post their nations in a small map, and then whoever posted the original can update the map to include those nations? It would keep everything clear and concise.

This is all my opinion, does not reflect the opnions of any other members, yadda yadda.

ETA: I'm sorry if this seems to be a bit pushy, or arrogant. I just thought I would try my best to help make this fun for everyone :oops:

(btw, if you want any help writing, i'm always around :D)

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: The world of Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: July 9th, 2011, 2:01 am
Talk to Van, he is going to need all the help he can get.

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: The world of Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: July 9th, 2011, 8:35 am
I would love to :)... except cant find anyone called van owen :oops:

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: The world of Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: July 9th, 2011, 8:48 am
That's Spambot I believe

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: The world of Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: July 9th, 2011, 9:15 am
PM sent.

[Profile] [Quote]
Scifibug
Post subject: Re: The world of Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: July 10th, 2011, 1:05 am
Still haven't made the index, should I of added the PDRA (Asril)?

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: The world of Pax Universalis, The AUPosted: July 10th, 2011, 3:10 am
Don't worry, my friend, We are hashing stuff out. You should be fine. Soon we will be showing a revised map.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 6  [ 60 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: