Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 19 of 33  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page « 117 18 19 20 2133 »
KIKE92
Post subject: Re: Republic of VenezuelaPosted: March 28th, 2014, 10:10 pm
This is the Mexican Air Force:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
KIKE92
Post subject: Re: Republic of VenezuelaPosted: March 29th, 2014, 12:28 am
This is the Alamo Class frigate of the Mexican Navy, it is based on the italian Horizon & the Venezuelan Vargas. Although it is considerably smaller and lighter.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Republic of VenezuelaPosted: March 29th, 2014, 1:11 am
looks good...but...top weight, as well as things on your mast being clustered to the point were I doubt they will work well

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Republic of VenezuelaPosted: March 29th, 2014, 8:51 am
Yeah, that mast looks heavy and cramped.
As for the Mexican Air Force - I have a feeling, that if the MAF could afford 200 F-16's, they'd be willing to buy bit more C-130's and C-27's (generally: transport planes).

[Profile] [Quote]
squizzy
Post subject: Re: Republic of VenezuelaPosted: March 29th, 2014, 11:59 am
A agree with eswubes comment on FAM aka Mexican Air Force plus the Mexican Air Force would more then likely look at wanting Eurofighter or the smaller Gripen as a frontline combat fighter over the F-16 series due to less restrictions on equipment and weapons clearances. As even though Mexico is a NAFTA partner with the USA and have been politically close for some time now however the polititians in capitol hill are still sensitive and restrictive in what advance modern military hardware and weaponary that can be sold to its southern latin american neighbours esspecially Mexico including USA made combat planes and is something that both the Mexican polititians, president and generals/admirals are well aware of.

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

[Profile] [Quote]
KIKE92
Post subject: Re: Republic of VenezuelaPosted: March 29th, 2014, 12:13 pm
I have updated the Mexican air force following Eswube`s advice about the transport aircraft. And about the F-16 i thought that the mexican government would want to get closer to the US, and with the F-16 loosing some market to other aircraft and the F-35 being to expensive for the majority o countries, Lockheed and the US government would be desperate to secure a few more orders to keep the production line going.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
MC Spoilt B'stard
Post subject: Re: Republic of VenezuelaPosted: March 31st, 2014, 9:24 pm
Great airforce the only thing i do think your AF lack's are Attack helicopters, those MD500's are nice but not a real blow to an enemy.
So maybe add 1 or squadrons of your AH-1B / AH-2A's ? or an other US helicopter

------
Caption signing treaty with England by Johan de Witt

[Working List]
None

[Profile] [Quote]
KIKE92
Post subject: Re: Republic of VenezuelaPosted: March 31st, 2014, 10:52 pm
MC Spoilt B'stard wrote:
Great airforce the only thing i do think your AF lack's are Attack helicopters, those MD500's are nice but not a real blow to an enemy.
So maybe add 1 or squadrons of your AH-1B / AH-2A's ? or an other US helicopter
That is because the attack helicopters will be in service with the army air corps just like in the US Army or the Venezuelan Army.

[Profile] [Quote]
KIKE92
Post subject: Re: Republic of VenezuelaPosted: April 1st, 2014, 2:31 pm
Hi everyone, i have modified the Alamo class some of the changes are a shorter mast and a longer hull.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
MC Spoilt B'stard
Post subject: Re: Republic of VenezuelaPosted: April 1st, 2014, 6:10 pm
Well then i said nothing...

Great ship, wouldn't it be better to lower the SSM launchers into some kind of protected area to give it a more stealth look?
And your ship realy needs a sonar, at least mine detection sonar or Kingklip style like SIGMA corvettes to be able to detect underwater targets like mines, subs or even big rock formations underwater ( nautical charts are not 100% correct, and adjusted every second)

------
Caption signing treaty with England by Johan de Witt

[Working List]
None

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 19 of 33  [ 325 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 117 18 19 20 2133 »

Jump to: