Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 5  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »
SHIPDUDE
Post subject: Re: DDG-51 - how it should have been builtPosted: February 17th, 2012, 9:10 pm
I have seen a Japanese AEGIS cruiser sink the Wasp! :evil:

[Profile] [Quote]
Wolfman
Post subject: Re: DDG-51 - how it should have been builtPosted: February 17th, 2012, 9:12 pm
Japan doesn't have AEGIS cruisers, but JDS Kongou (DDG-173) is visually very similar to USS Arleigh Burke (DDG-51). Colosseum, how do you explain the Kaiten by the aft exhausts?

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: DDG-51 - how it should have been builtPosted: February 17th, 2012, 9:34 pm
Wolfman wrote:
Japan doesn't have AEGIS cruisers, but JDS Kongou (DDG-173) is visually very similar to USS Arleigh Burke (DDG-51). Colosseum, how do you explain the Kaiten by the aft exhausts?
Colosseum wrote:
Also, an advanced mine hunting vehicle designed along the lines of the Japanese Ko-Hyoteki minisub sits on the starboard rail.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Wolfman
Post subject: Re: DDG-51 - how it should have been builtPosted: February 17th, 2012, 9:35 pm
Ah, I must have overlooked that... :oops:

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: DDG-51 - how it should have been builtPosted: February 17th, 2012, 10:15 pm
OK guys, hopefully you'll realize that the previous posts are satire. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
Wolfman
Post subject: Re: DDG-51 - how it should have been builtPosted: February 17th, 2012, 10:18 pm
Yes, but I would like to see modern ships of the United States Navy in WWII camoflage.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: DDG-51 - how it should have been builtPosted: February 17th, 2012, 11:39 pm
SHIPDUDE wrote:
that was a good episode

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: DDG-51 - how it should have been builtPosted: February 18th, 2012, 2:09 am
SHIPDUDE wrote:
He's referring to a Japanese anime called Zipang where a JMSDF...uhhh, let's call it a Kongo-and-a-half (conceptually it's identical to Atago) goes back in time to 1942 and tries to get the Japanese to surrender under more favorable terms to the Allies...but things get out of hand when half the crew decides they'd rather use their firepower to win the war for Japan and mutinies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipang_%28anime%29

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: DDG-51 - how it should have been builtPosted: February 18th, 2012, 3:43 am
I have read an AU book series almost exactly like this. :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Scifibug
Post subject: Re: DDG-51 - how it should have been builtPosted: February 18th, 2012, 3:51 am
gordo8000 wrote:
I have read an AU book series almost exactly like this. :lol:
"Destroyermen?" Or another series?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 5  [ 49 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: