Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 8 of 12  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page « 16 7 8 9 1012 »
Raven
Post subject: Re: The Republic of the United States of DentonPosted: January 14th, 2012, 6:06 am
The largest conventional warhead on a Russian cruise missile is 1000 kilos, give or take. The Tomahawk T-ASM carried a 454 kilo warhead for comparison.

By This Sign You Will Conquer

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: The Republic of the United States of DentonPosted: January 14th, 2012, 10:15 am
Makes more sense to have more of those than fewer weapon with larger warheads.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: The Republic of the United States of DentonPosted: January 15th, 2012, 3:54 am
So I'm working on a helicapoter carrier/cruiser, based on the Keiv. It will be a while before I post it, so I will e posting some of my other WIPs.
Here are some of the military transports I have been working on. (I know it is a jpg. Don't remind me.)
REMOVED
And then my current map. Soon I will be starting on the highway system and change some of the city names.
REMOVED

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

Last edited by ezgo394 on January 30th, 2012, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: The Republic of the United States of DentonPosted: January 15th, 2012, 4:21 am
That's an awful lot of airports. Seriously, the mean distance between them are 15 miles or so. That's less than 20 minutes of driving. Heck, it's within bicycle distances.
And why the ridiculously large amount of airbases? A jet from Cleveland can be in Toledo within a matter of minutes.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: The Republic of the United States of DentonPosted: January 15th, 2012, 4:49 am
Well, they are classified as "Municipal Airport," but in reality it follows the description of "dirt, gravel or grass runway with a length of 3500ft where GA is the main traffic with occasional cargo jets, optimized for STOL ops"
The only true paved runways are at the International airports, where normal airliners can land. And I am still debating on the scale. It's either going to be 10 miles or 20 mies. Not sure yet.
On another note, there are a lot of outlying islands that we fly cargo to, from the various Mun. airports.

Besides, have you seen the Anchorage area? There's more than 10 airports within a 50 mile radius.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: The Republic of the United States of DentonPosted: January 29th, 2012, 7:21 pm
Ok. Been a few weeks. I've been working on a new carrier, and this is what I have so far. Once I get the deck and hangar figured out, I'll proceed to the side view.
REMOVED
This is my main inspiration.
[ img ]
I am planning on this beeing a CATOBAR Carrier, or a STO/CATOVL carrier.
There will be 2 to 3 of these in our navy. The whole goal is to not be very big, but still mount a sizeable air wing.
For aircraft size templates I am using the Rafale, but I will create one of my own for the final carrier.
Comments?

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: The Republic of the United States of DentonPosted: January 30th, 2012, 11:04 pm
Here is my new and revised deck. I will be adding guns and defense weapons and then move onto the side view.
[ img ]
All comments welcomed.

[Profile] [Quote]
swin_lad
Post subject: Re: The Republic of the United States of DentonPosted: January 31st, 2012, 4:29 pm
What year are these being commissioned in???

@ashwellkennedy

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: The Republic of the United States of DentonPosted: January 31st, 2012, 5:37 pm
1995 or 1998, not sure yet. Why do you ask?

[Profile] [Quote]
swin_lad
Post subject: Re: The Republic of the United States of DentonPosted: February 1st, 2012, 8:22 am
The aircraft fit - I thought if it was current day commissioning the Super Etendards wouldn't be carried

Also those (5inch?????) Guns seem out dated

@ashwellkennedy

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 8 of 12  [ 114 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 16 7 8 9 1012 »

Jump to: