Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 11 of 76  [ 752 posts ]  Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1376 »
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 12th, 2014, 2:59 am
Leader Challenger 4250HD
NCMV-PM-RT (Normal Control Military Vehicle-Prime Mover-Road Train)

[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by LEUT_East on January 17th, 2014, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 12th, 2014, 3:32 am
ROAD TRAINNNNNN

I love Australia.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 12th, 2014, 3:35 am
are the many European trucks down under? I'v heard that Volvo trucks with an modified gear are doing well down there....

but it's always nice to have a long bonnet... but if I want an long bonnet it would be Scania's old M143 T just because of that dirty engine noise....

[Profile] [Quote]
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 12th, 2014, 6:37 am
Leader Challenger 3800 Overlander
NCMV-PM(AT)-H (Normal Control Military Vehicle-Prime Mover All Terrain-Heavy)

[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by LEUT_East on January 17th, 2014, 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 12th, 2014, 6:49 am
heuhen wrote:
are the many European trucks down under? I'v heard that Volvo trucks with an modified gear are doing well down there....

but it's always nice to have a long bonnet... but if I want an long bonnet it would be Scania's old M143 T just because of that dirty engine noise....
There are heaps of Euro trucks in Australia. Volvos (up to 600HP - some with Cummins engines), Scanias, MAN (they just got a huge ADF contract), Mercedes Benz and of course IVECO which has become an Australian staple especially as it has the Aussie born ACCO in its range. They do differ considerably from their Euro stablemates with heavier suspensions and drivelines. They are certainly giving the American designed but Australian made Kenworths, CATS and Internationals a run for their money.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
i9thekao
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 12th, 2014, 8:00 am
Woww military road train
nice :D can't wait to see what coming next

- Gripen UCAV
- KC-737
- SC-130J
- Thailand Bell 412 fleet
- Thai Airways fleet (787 / A310 / A380 / ATR)

[Profile] [Quote]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 12th, 2014, 8:16 am
Amazing!!! What about the Air Force?
Any plans?

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 12th, 2014, 9:00 am
Great work, keep it up! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 12th, 2014, 2:28 pm
LEUT_East wrote:
heuhen wrote:

There are heaps of Euro trucks in Australia. Volvos (up to 600HP - some with Cummins engines), Scanias, MAN (they just got a huge ADF contract), Mercedes Benz and of course IVECO which has become an Australian staple especially as it has the Aussie born ACCO in its range. They do differ considerably from their Euro stablemates with heavier suspensions and drivelines. They are certainly giving the American designed but Australian made Kenworths, CATS and Internationals a run for their money.

do they use the European Volvo's or the Americans one.

I have seen chipped Volvos and Scanias engine (750/730hp (3550nm)). they was chipped to 856/838hp (4158/4058nm). with and 14 speed gear, and 100/180 tons axle. They was mainly for competition. getting as heavy load as possible up an steep hill. one thing for sure those Scania V8 had a ....nice sound!

[Profile] [Quote]
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: January 14th, 2014, 7:42 am
Leader Crusader 2160 Overlander
FCMV-RT(AT)-H6 (Forward Control Military Vehicle-Rigid Truck All Terrain-Heavy 6 x 6)

[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by LEUT_East on January 17th, 2014, 10:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 11 of 76  [ 752 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1376 »

Jump to: