Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 4  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
ReiAyanami
Post subject: Re: Damen (Schelde) SIGMA series K/OPV/FFPosted: July 2nd, 2011, 2:11 pm
Sweet design and interesting variations of the corvette. BTW the SB watermark is needed everywhere? Also you guys seem to know how to do underwater hulls, is this too mandatory?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Damen (Schelde) SIGMA series K/OPV/FFPosted: July 2nd, 2011, 2:14 pm
there are over 20 variations in size and setup.... I am going to draw them all :D
the SB watermark is needed yeah.... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1243 following the newest standard for templates here.
underwater hull: if you have references, so you can draw it correct, you draw it. if you have not, you do not (especially not when you are new, and have not yet an idea how all works ;) )

[Profile] [Quote]
Sabre66
Post subject: Re: Damen (Schelde) SIGMA series K/OPV/FFPosted: July 13th, 2011, 1:49 am
Again great work.
I am in talks with the shipyard now for a hand in the build of a RC version of this

[Profile] [Quote]
MC Spoilt B'stard
Post subject: Re: Damen (Schelde) SIGMA series K/OPV/FFPosted: July 21st, 2011, 7:50 am
Nice corvette designs out of here:D

@Sabre66: goodluck with contact with Damen naval , they mostly do not answer any emails or so.

------
Caption signing treaty with England by Johan de Witt

[Working List]
None

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Damen (Schelde) SIGMA series K/OPV/FFPosted: July 21st, 2011, 8:11 am
Yea indeed. 10 times not any living response :P

[Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Damen (Schelde) SIGMA series K/OPV/FFPosted: August 3rd, 2011, 9:43 am
[ img ]
and another OPV.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Damen (Schelde) SIGMA series K/OPV/FFPosted: August 3rd, 2011, 9:46 am
Very sleek!

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Damen (Schelde) SIGMA series K/OPV/FFPosted: August 31st, 2011, 5:12 pm
[ img ]
the largest one of the old series.... 2 small OPV's to go and then I can start on the larger and more advanced SIGMA designs.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Damen (Schelde) SIGMA series K/OPV/FFPosted: October 17th, 2011, 7:54 pm
[ img ]
updated this one with the new SMART-S

[Profile] [Quote]
Philbob
Post subject: Re: Damen (Schelde) SIGMA series K/OPV/FFPosted: January 4th, 2012, 9:46 pm
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh ... ost5454274

great views of the underwater hull, also more pics of the Moroccan variant

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 4  [ 31 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: