Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 88 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page « 186 87 88 89 90100 »
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: SubmarinesPosted: March 20th, 2016, 5:07 pm
Lazer_one wrote:
darthpanda wrote:
Italy - SS Enrico Tazzoli 1941
[ img ]
Very fine addition!
I would like to add some comments in order to fix some details... I know very well this unit and I had the honour to visit and talk several times with the last captain of the sister unit RS Giuseppe Finzi.

- the name should be RS Enrico Tazzoli (meaning Reale Sommergibile - Royal Submarine) while RN means Royal Ship
- I am not nure about the date: in 1941 the unit was already in Bordeaux and the sail has been strongly modified to have a smaller one.
- The green color for the lower part of the hull is corret until the first months of the war. In 1941 becomes gray.
- The railing is not extendig along all the submarine. Around the two guns it was a "low" fixed protection. Then removable protection from the bow exit till the tip of the bow. behind the sail it was removable protection or even just a rope.
- No life-belt fixed on the sail (there was no time to remove it in case of fast immersion...)

If you want to draw other italian submarine I have a lot of documentation including pictures and drawings fron the navy archive.
I will reply in PM

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
zagoreni010
Post subject: Re: SubmarinesPosted: March 20th, 2016, 5:10 pm
If i would watch what design is made and what not, then there wont left anything for me to do, i draw because i love drawing (although i uterly suck in it,), and again you know how they say, more the better, although i see i miss the damn color,

by the way if you have any italian design "Still" not done, could you give some i would like to try,

i chose Sauro because i like the design, and will probably do the rest of the class (II,III, IV),

and to repeat the question, is there Delta III and IV , i couldnt find those in archive, and only link i find couldnt open it (damn browser),

about flag, yes i realized its on wrong side, it should be foward, i did check the Enrr drawing, il fix this error once i do Sauro II,

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: SubmarinesPosted: March 20th, 2016, 5:20 pm
About Delta IV
I did Delta IV (here http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... =12&t=6226 ) and also the modified one here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4135&view=previous

About italian submarines: unist after ww2 are done all but there are at least other 50 units that are waiting... It would be fantastic to have all them.

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: SubmarinesPosted: March 20th, 2016, 5:49 pm
here is the italian submarine evolution:
First period from late XIX century till WW1 (DarthPanda made the first one)

[ img ]

WW2 period - the most complex dur to several modifications occurred on nearly all units.

[ img ]

From WW2 till today

[ img ]

Please note that all the silhouettes are SB-complaint ;)

EDIT: I uploaded the pictures on my blog and I found that I made the last one also with SB drawing

[ img ]

I made this tribute for a friend (see http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... =12&t=3892 ) and I started to work on Marcello class: the class id made of 11 units but, to correctly draw all the modifications occurred during the war, it would be worth to make more than 40 drawings....

Lazer_One's Blog

Last edited by Lazer_one on March 20th, 2016, 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
zagoreni010
Post subject: Re: SubmarinesPosted: March 20th, 2016, 5:51 pm
unfortunatley lazer i cant see any of those pics, all i see is image, that is what says, cant even open it, damn,

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: SubmarinesPosted: March 20th, 2016, 6:10 pm
zagoreni010 wrote:
unfortunatley lazer i cant see any of those pics, all i see is image, that is what says, cant even open it, damn,
Picture are/were in photobuckets... I uploaded again the pictures on my blog and I found out that in my hard-disk it is present also the post-ww2 evolution with all SB drawings.

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: SubmarinesPosted: March 20th, 2016, 6:15 pm
here is the Captain of Giuseppe Finzi in his 99 birthday with the present of my association: a drawing of his submarine.
He cross-checked it paying attention to some details that are differentiating Finzi from the other sister units

[ img ]

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
zagoreni010
Post subject: Re: SubmarinesPosted: March 20th, 2016, 6:20 pm
no wonder i cant open them, i cant open the damn photobucket fo months, must be something with my broswer and pc, dont know, i did try open your blog and after 2min of uploading nothing, darn, however i can see everything in archive, could you add them there,

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: SubmarinesPosted: March 20th, 2016, 7:04 pm
Russia - PL Delfin 1903
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: SubmarinesPosted: March 20th, 2016, 7:49 pm
zagoreni010 wrote:
no wonder i cant open them, i cant open the damn photobucket fo months, must be something with my broswer and pc, dont know, i did try open your blog and after 2min of uploading nothing, darn, however i can see everything in archive, could you add them there,
Maybe the pictures are too large...

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 88 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 186 87 88 89 90100 »

Jump to: