Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 9 of 12  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11 12 »
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: The French Battleship RichelieuPosted: December 12th, 2014, 3:35 pm
I wasn't aware that Colombamike is a new moderator...heck, I thought we rid ourselves of mods completely! Maybe I was wrong...

I shudder the day he will comment on any of my drawings...so far I've been lucky...

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: The French Battleship RichelieuPosted: December 12th, 2014, 3:50 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
I wasn't aware that Colombamike is a new moderator...heck, I thought we rid ourselves of mods completely! Maybe I was wrong...
I shudder the day he will comment on any of my drawings...so far I've been lucky...
I am not a moderator
I just give my opinion (it is forbidden on this forum ?)

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: The French Battleship RichelieuPosted: December 12th, 2014, 3:54 pm
NO...except that your opinion usually sounds more like a command!

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: The French Battleship RichelieuPosted: December 12th, 2014, 3:56 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
your opinion usually sounds more like a command!
You are right, yes,
but always for a good cause :mrgreen: :ugeek: ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: The French Battleship RichelieuPosted: December 12th, 2014, 3:58 pm
Gentlemen, :D

Please, this is my thread comment as you will I like and respect you both but let’s remain civil. ;)

Thank you. :D

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: The French Battleship RichelieuPosted: December 12th, 2014, 4:01 pm
I didn't know that bezobrazov is an moderator... heck I learn every day.

Okay bezobrazov since you are an moderator now, can you see if you can get gunship to visit the forum and answer all the question we have fro him, specially on drawing he have posted over these last months...

But as Colombamike say, it's forbidden to say our own opinion. so I will from now stop commenting or helping people if they have done something wrong...

Gollevainen... you probably see the joke I am doing in the text above. "I was bored!"

all the post above will disappear in 3. 2. .... (do the magic golly!)

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: The French Battleship RichelieuPosted: December 12th, 2014, 4:20 pm
Is there a site somewhere in internet were you can change the members of your forum? :? :roll: :roll:

In seriousness, try to behave lads and try not to get agitated and provocated over missunderstandments.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: The French Battleship RichelieuPosted: December 12th, 2014, 5:05 pm
David, if I offended you, I sincerely apologize, since your thread is an absolutely awesome one! And, if I haven't said so yet, my deepest compliments on an extremely well-executed and well-researched subject! You've done both the Richelieu and Jean Bart full justice!

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: The French Battleship RichelieuPosted: December 12th, 2014, 5:16 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
David, if I offended you, I sincerely apologize, since your thread is an absolutely awesome one! And, if I haven't said so yet, my deepest compliments on an extremely well-executed and well-researched subject! You've done both the Richelieu and Jean Bart full justice!
No offence taken, I was merely trying to disarm a growing situation. ;)

Thanks for the compliment Bezo, I'm glad you've enjoyed the treads.

[Profile] [Quote]
Weisman
Post subject: Re: The French Battleship RichelieuPosted: December 12th, 2014, 5:32 pm
David Latuch wrote:
I'll send you what I'm using for the 37mm and the 13.2 if you'd like? ;)

I'm working on Dunkerque 1932 as designed. Is there a conflict if so I'll back off? :cry:
No problem David. Dunkerque not my plan. About AA weapons - if they are different from those below, send me.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 9 of 12  [ 112 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11 12 »

Jump to: