Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 5  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »
Novice
Post subject: Re: Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates & subclassesPosted: February 13th, 2012, 10:58 pm
Darkened rigging, but maybe less wires?

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates & subclassesPosted: February 14th, 2012, 6:24 am
less wiring is out of the question. it is all 6 wire antenna's..... or none.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates & subclassesPosted: February 14th, 2012, 10:26 am
ok, I have done research on the hull strengthening girder.... seems like none was applied on any of the ships when build, and they were attached around 1990 or later. anyone has better data on this?
anyways, I will remove them on both the 'as commissioned' versions. in case of FFG-60 the addition of the girder seems to be at the same time as the addition of the additional satcom and other systems, (well a few years earlier, but ok) so I will 'add' it on that version. the FFG-7 never received that update, so I will make an drawing with the girder updated only.

[Profile] [Quote]
Clonecommander6454
Post subject: Re: Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates & subclassesPosted: February 16th, 2012, 9:52 am
Ace, what about waiting a few days until my Coat of Arms for USS Rodney M. Davis?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates & subclassesPosted: February 16th, 2012, 10:36 am
I will not update anything before this weekend, and most likely the FFG-60 a little longer....... so go ahead, as long as you don't take weeks ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates & subclassesPosted: February 16th, 2012, 11:32 am
Speaking of weeks, I'm still waiting for your promised stuff. I'm about to redraw the LW-02 myself...

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates & subclassesPosted: February 16th, 2012, 11:39 am
it is the DA-05, bezo,(well at least if you mean the one for the wielingen) and I will most likely do that tonight or this weekend.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates & subclassesPosted: February 16th, 2012, 12:07 pm
Yeah, that's right...it's 6am in the morning, so I had a small brainfart there...not really awake yet... :D :lol: I got a bunch of very informed comments in my pm about the E-71s, so I'll be able to everything the right way.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates & subclassesPosted: February 20th, 2012, 10:29 pm
fixed the FFG-7 with the things mentioned in this thread. representations of later years and modifications will come soon, and for the FFG-60 I am still waiting for some new parts (and the COA radome seems to be working on...)

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates & subclassesPosted: February 20th, 2012, 11:07 pm
??? Im working on a CoA?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 5  [ 46 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: