Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 4  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: spruance drawing updatesPosted: December 27th, 2011, 2:37 pm
[ img ]
[ img ]
began adding the kidd's.

Last edited by acelanceloet on December 27th, 2011, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: spruance drawing updatesPosted: December 27th, 2011, 2:39 pm
Excellent update Ace. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 27th, 2011, 6:22 pm
The one I've been waiting for, one of my favourite warships, possibly the last that still looked like it meant business (before the bland took over); so congratualtuons Ace on this one :D

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 27th, 2011, 6:25 pm
well, not finished yet PB! I still have to do the kidds as they would look in iranian service, as they look now in taiwanese service, the planned spruance mk 26 version(which still needs research from me) and of course the one with the NTU masts..... and I might do some AU or own design variants as well :P this was only the first and simplest of all mentioned above.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 27th, 2011, 6:29 pm
Ha! Even Better: I can't wait to see the rest :D

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 27th, 2011, 8:39 pm
The SPS-48 should not be the SPS-48E drawing (which has an approximately-circular active section). ASROC should also be shown in the forward GMLS.

Otherwise, a fine update.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 27th, 2011, 8:44 pm
ah, I was wondering if I had the right one.... after the NTU upgrade they had the E, but before that.....
will fix both points.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 27th, 2011, 9:21 pm
Yes, SPS-48E would be fit in the upgrade (as would newer TACAN, I assume). Timothy has the NTU dates, I think.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 27th, 2011, 9:31 pm
1989 for the Kidd NTU. I am already working on it, and the other points are now fixed on the files on my PC. they will show here when I update all the files at once.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: spruance & kidd classes drawing updatesPosted: December 28th, 2011, 4:28 am
Ace, PM or email me those files - I'm looking at 36-48 hours before a send the the US folders to Golly.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 4  [ 40 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: