Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
ReiAyanami
Post subject: Re: Armoured Cruiser G.AverofPosted: July 5th, 2011, 7:01 pm
I beg your pardon?
What kind of language is that? First of all I am not going to do anything when you write in caps and in such a matter. I don't know you sir, you don't know me so I demand respect from you, since I never showed any disrespect to you. Therefore it is you that should rephrase your post! For all that I have seen here, this is by far the most absurd reaction, and I didn't expected that from a senior member, when I have been the most courteous of them all in my posts!

Secondly I posted my intentions politely in this very thread four (4) days ago. I have not violated any forum law, and If I had, then a mod could sort it out with ease, not you posting screams! Lastly, I know of nobody here that has objected, since they are only 2 replies after mine, and since the only Averof that I can find either in the main page or in forums is this unfinished one, I won't delete mine, unless it is fully finished and the site admin has rejected it.

[Profile]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Armoured Cruiser G.AverofPosted: July 5th, 2011, 7:06 pm
just to let you know, in case you didn't knew: gollevainen and portsmouth bill are mods, and have said you numerous times that this was disallowed. all you say is already done, and so what you are saying is worthless. I would recommend you to do as he says, otherwise you might get banned only hours for now..... which I would not like, because you show some promising drawings already.

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Armoured Cruiser G.AverofPosted: July 5th, 2011, 7:25 pm
Like I said in the other thread, your best (and really only) option would be to demonstrably prove to Golly that it's a better quality drawing according to Shipbucket standards - but that's very hard to do. It's not as subjective as you think either - by now Golly has a very good eye for what's best in accordance to the Shipbucket standards.

Or you can just do an alternate universe version....

[ img ]

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Armoured Cruiser G.AverofPosted: July 5th, 2011, 8:12 pm
Like I said, its about the courtesy how this community works, you just don't go redrawn someone's elses ship without permission from the orginal artist, or from administrators.

Also, our mods speak in the voice of the staff so when they give orders or instructions, obey them!
Thread locked untill futher notice

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: