Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 16 of 17  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page « 113 14 15 16 17 »
ONI-Defense
Post subject: Re: Alaska class cruisers reworkPosted: September 19th, 2014, 1:49 am
Excellent work, Colo.

:| I don't see reposting reference images just because they were sent as a PM as an offense at all, so I don't get why CMike got all worked up about it.

[Profile] [Quote]
ailgin
Post subject: Re: Alaska class cruisers reworkPosted: September 19th, 2014, 2:17 am
ONI-Defense wrote:
Excellent work, Colo.

:| I don't see reposting reference images just because they were sent as a PM as an offense at all, so I don't get why CMike got all worked up about it.
I think everyone else thinks the same thing. What's the reason to get so worked up? Who knows.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: Alaska class cruisers reworkPosted: September 19th, 2014, 7:34 pm
ailgin wrote:
ONI-Defense wrote:
I think everyone else thinks the same thing. What's the reason to get so worked up? Who knows.
You destroy the "desire to help"
On the web, there are (morals) barriers, they must be respected

[Profile] [Quote]
ONI-Defense
Post subject: Re: Alaska class cruisers reworkPosted: September 19th, 2014, 8:03 pm
Those reference images can also help other members point out mistakes in a drawing, in turn helping the artist even more in creating an accurate depiction of the ship they are drawing. Hence why I see no issue in it in this case. They are public domain images after all.

EDIT: I don't want to derail this thread any further, so this is my last post on the matter.

Last edited by ONI-Defense on September 19th, 2014, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
ailgin
Post subject: Re: Alaska class cruisers reworkPosted: September 19th, 2014, 8:20 pm
Colombamike wrote:
ailgin wrote:
ONI-Defense wrote:
You destroy the "desire to help"
On the web, there are (morals) barriers, they must be respected
I destroy the desire to help? What really destroys the desire of other members to help is that you obviously didn't want anyone else to help Colo. As ONI-Defense said, other members could point out mistakes, allowing Colo to make a better drawing. And how is wondering why you got so pissed off "destroying the desire to help"? To Colo and/or Golly- I'm sorry to once again have an argument with Mike occur in this thread, but I don't understand how I broke "moral barriers" or "destroyed the desire to help."

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Alaska class cruisers reworkPosted: September 19th, 2014, 8:41 pm
Colombamike is upset because I reposted an image he had sent me as private message. I understand the desire for privacy, but again these are public domain images, and nothing personal/private was revealed.

Honestly the argument that developed here a few months ago soured my interest in drawing for quite a while, hence my recent silence on this board.

[Profile] [Quote]
ailgin
Post subject: Re: Alaska class cruisers reworkPosted: September 19th, 2014, 9:50 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Colombamike is upset because I reposted an image he had sent me as private message. I understand the desire for privacy, but again these are publicgonnan images, and nothing personal/private was revealed.

Honestly the argument that developed here a few months ago soured my interest in drawing for quite a while, hence my recent silence on this board.
I do understand this Colo, but I don't know why I'm being accused of destroying anything. But that's all I'm gonna say.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Alaska class cruisers reworkPosted: September 19th, 2014, 10:52 pm
ailgin wrote:
Colosseum wrote:
Colombamike is upset because I reposted an image he had sent me as private message. I understand the desire for privacy, but again these are publicgonnan images, and nothing personal/private was revealed.

I do understand this Colo, but I don't know why I'm being accused of destroying anything. But that's all I'm gonna say.

you are not being accused for anything... if someone is accusing you for something, it might be that you asked about something old... "old wounds, heals better if left alone"

[Profile] [Quote]
ailgin
Post subject: Re: Alaska class cruisers reworkPosted: September 19th, 2014, 11:59 pm
heuhen wrote:
ailgin wrote:
Colosseum wrote:

you are not being accused for anything... if someone is accusing you for something, it might be that you asked about something old... "old wounds, heals better if left alone"
I said the same thing as ONI-Defense. But as I said, I'm not saying anything more.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tempest
Post subject: Re: Alaska class cruisers reworkPosted: September 21st, 2014, 11:16 am
Awesome drawing Colosseum

German Capital Ship Projects of The First World War

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 16 of 17  [ 161 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 113 14 15 16 17 »

Jump to: